Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What was your favorite MMA story of 2023?
This poll is closed.
The fall of Valentina Shevchenko 3 7.14%
Tom Aspinall's comeback 1 2.38%
Francis Ngannou floors Tyson Fury 34 80.95%
actually boy that one was really great 1 2.38%
honestly you should probably vote for that one 1 2.38%
why are you still reading this 2 4.76%
Total: 42 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

sweet! thanks for the head's up.

and a head's up for folks who may have missed it, felix from chapo and jon bois made a fantastic MMA doc that i can't recommend highly enough if you're reading this thread and haven't watched it:

https://youtu.be/-DoaUyMGPWI?si=VEIaEsmQM3ot55p8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

LobsterMobster posted:

Mike is training to fight a washed up old cokehead sex pest. What better sparring partner than Flair?

ay-oooooooooooooooooo

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

anybody have that conan/gsp video handy? im hankering to see it again

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

lmao ty everyone

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

google isn't being helpful, but chris leben left a nice (but poorly written) note for mark muñoz alongside a chocolate bar and a crudely drawn penis at his hotel after their fight back in the day

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

lmao i remembered the Lodi quote, but forgot it was in the GSP presser

Nick Diaz posted:

Check this out, motherf-----. I pulled up to a stoplight the other day, and some f---ing 40-year-old lady, some soccer mom, sticks her head out the window and says, ‘I hope GSP beats your rear end.’ We’re in f---ing Lodi, b----. Are you serious? I’m living in a small town full of people who hate me over here. I’m trying to work my way up into a fight, and I’m the most disrespectful guy and deserve to have the s--- beat out of me?

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

his wife should have gotten him the Bosch GSB 18V-150 C Professional, which google tells me is the world's most powerful cordless drill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

ufc: we take performance enhancing drug use seriously

ufc: seriously. you guys should take performance enhancing drugs