Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What was your favorite MMA story of 2023?
This poll is closed.
The fall of Valentina Shevchenko 3 7.14%
Tom Aspinall's comeback 1 2.38%
Francis Ngannou floors Tyson Fury 34 80.95%
actually boy that one was really great 1 2.38%
honestly you should probably vote for that one 1 2.38%
why are you still reading this 2 4.76%
Total: 42 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lucasar
Jan 25, 2005

save a few for lefty too

Conor McGregor returns to his roots of picking fights with people way smaller than he is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lucasar
Jan 25, 2005

save a few for lefty too

kimbo305 posted:

Ok, I guess we'll be hearing Strickland drop the N-word pretty soon so Dana can move that needle
https://twitter.com/LevAkabas/status/1737847538584269088

Enjoying that F1 is more conservative than NASCAR.

Lucasar
Jan 25, 2005

save a few for lefty too

Kragger99 posted:

Back to MMA, I was wondering why Lenne Hardt wasn't doing the fighter intros today - I guess she's getting a polyp on her vocal cords removed. Hopefully she can fully recover as she's a loving icon now.

https://twitter.com/lennehardt/status/1600808897542967296/photo/1

Bummer over the holidays. Lenne > Bruce, and I will not be taking questions.

Lucasar
Jan 25, 2005

save a few for lefty too

At the risk of being the spelling guy, it's entail. Not intale. I don't have twitter so I can't correct this guy directly so I am posting here about it so that I can feel at least that much better.

Lucasar
Jan 25, 2005

save a few for lefty too
Steroid UFC is off to a flying start.

I wonder if Conor is thinking MW because Strickland looks like the most beatable champ in a division he can still make weight in? Sorta like how GSP came back mostly because he was pretty confident he could beat Bisping.