Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
Sion

quote:

Mr. Santos walked out of the chamber before the vote was finished. Descending the House steps to a waiting car, he told reporters he was ready to turn the page on Congress.

Why would I want to stay here? he said. To hell with this place.

Santos claims he is too good for Congress, and he's absolutely correct.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

aw frig aw dang it posted:

george santos lied to and ripped off a lot of people who donate to political campaigns. he has my support

he is a boss bitch

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

https://twitter.com/MrSantosNY/status/1730807823318036499?t=nWNR-zcECTeHzTZ_pg1l2A&s=19

George Santos is a PROUD GAY MAN, something Nicole Mailliotakis does not have the balls to be.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

I was not on the computer but I find it hard to believe none of you saw him melting down last night so please tell us what it was like to experience in real time

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

my bony fealty posted:

he should run for president

He's 35, so he can

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Congress has done the unthinkable. They have become mods, mad with power over their posting enemies

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Now that he's leaving Congress he gets to take his adrenochrome baby home with him :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Let's buy him an account