Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!

Nooner posted:

An AI girlfriend you can roleplay with??

Instead of Canadian girlfriend I'd tell people I had an AI-dian girlfriend?

(You dont know her, she's only uses Myspace and Vimeo.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

bitterandtwisted posted:

Gig-economy toilets. Rent your toilet out to strangers via an app.

Don't forget to read the fine print about the cleaning fee

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
everyone just stop sleeping. think of how much more we could all get done. what do you mean that's stupid? have you ever tried it, you lazy gently caress? I mean think about it "ohh I'm just gonna spend 8 hours in bed not doing a ding dang." its ridiculous! no wonder america can't get its poo poo together

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Vibrating morse code cock ring that can read you books and posts

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

A subscription based IOT belt service called Beltr or Belty.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

numberoneposter posted:

A subscription based IOT belt service called Beltr or Belty.

Hold up tell me more about this

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

an online market for semi-gourmet food from all over the country that you can order direct to your double wide with the click of a button and only five to ten times its normal price

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Erotic Crab Cakes

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Silently replace the recline button on airplane seats with a identical button that just kills you

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Konar posted:

Silently replace the recline button on airplane seats with a identical button that just kills you

can i get one if these installed on my 10 year old dx racer please. i can send cash.

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

Defogger liquid but for brain. Preferably non-carbonated and with mix of fruit juices

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Make the goals in soccer bigger. Same height, but as wide as the penalty box.

Everything else the same. Who wouldn't enjoy an exciting 11-10 game more than Love - Love snorefest?

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?
Better yet, stop watching a boring sport like soccer altogether

TURTLE SLUT
Dec 12, 2005

a tube attached to your body that engorges with blood and it's also somehow cool and interesting

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

a fourth light on stop lights. purple. im not sure what it signals yet but my top guys are working on it.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

flubber nuts posted:

a fourth light on stop lights. purple. im not sure what it signals yet but my top guys are working on it.

It signals the Purge is active

Liquid Chicken
Jan 25, 2005

GOOP
Chewable Omega-3 Fish Oil Pills

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
A respirator hooked up to a bong.

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

JOHN SKELETON posted:

a tube attached to your body that engorges with blood and it's also somehow cool and interesting

I already got that :getin:

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

it's not cool or interesting

...!
Oct 5, 2003

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

it's not cool or interesting

Turn on your monitor

Phyzzle
Jan 26, 2008

redshirt posted:

Make the goals in soccer bigger. Same height, but as wide as the penalty box.

Everything else the same. Who wouldn't enjoy an exciting 11-10 game more than Love - Love snorefest?

Put a wall around the soccer so there's no more out of bounds.
Then again indoor soccer supposedly sucked so much they invented basketball.

Dec 10, 2023
8,200 users posting 2 or 3 times per hour

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TURTLE SLUT
Dec 12, 2005

imagine you have a space station floating up there like hey way cool. the overall structure is usually arraigned in just 90 degree turns, like the ISS is a series of tubes like that. why don't you color code each wall of the six possible directions with a specific color so there's never any chance of getting disorientated even if you're drunk as hell. if you get out of your sleep hole and you are looking at a purple wall then you know ok im facing space-west so this must be space-bar-1.