Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
An app that lets you share offers in stores/fast food places with strangers.

Like, I don't need 2 Whoppers. First person who wants to meet me at the BK and give me $2 in cash or venmo, you can take the second one on this BOGO Free coupon I have.

I don't need 2 10lb bags of potatoes, but the deal is BOGO for a buck. Anyone want to go halfsies on this with me?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
A court of public opinion.

Literally we put people on trial for non-criminal poo poo and we get to decide how long they have to live it down before everyone is required by law to never mention it again. Or they can get a plea bargain and just pay the fine and go right back on with their life.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
In an old interview, I think David Duchovney came up with an idea for Vomints: A mint specifically for freshening breath after throwing up.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Condoms, but they're sold in packaging to look like other stuff so you can check out more discreetly in stores.

I'm kidding though: They keep condoms locked up in an aisle case now that requires an overhead page for someone to unlock the 'sexual intimacy cage' (kinky) to get them out for you. It's a big production.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Convert shopping malls into giant indoor skating rinks with cool rear end obstacle courses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005

Nooner posted:

An AI girlfriend you can roleplay with??

Instead of Canadian girlfriend I'd tell people I had an AI-dian girlfriend?

(You dont know her, she's only uses Myspace and Vimeo.)