Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

laserghost posted:

Having one million dollars

hoky poo poo. ive got some phone calls to make.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

a bowling ball filled with bees.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

pocket tupac hologram

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

edible money that you can use to buy stuff or eat it if youre hungry, its up to you. its your money you can do whatever you want with it. different coins have different flavors.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

just make edible everything. its a huge untapped market. edible toilets. edible cars. edible horses (different from horse meat).

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

free drugs for everyone

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Konar posted:

Silently replace the recline button on airplane seats with a identical button that just kills you

can i get one if these installed on my 10 year old dx racer please. i can send cash.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

a fourth light on stop lights. purple. im not sure what it signals yet but my top guys are working on it.