Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

that elbow to the fontanel looked a little blatantly illegal but otherwise awesome round

edit: im not the only one that softly sings Night Train to Mundo Fine to themselves whenever Gooden is fighting right, that cant be a sickness with only one victim

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

just two fun fellas seeing who has the thicker skullmeat :)

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

hahahahhaa Potieria needed to take a little lie down break from whomping on Bellato until he got sleepy

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

this is a really funny sport

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

jesus christ

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

thats gonna be on his highlight reel until the day he dies, hell thats probably gonna be in every ufc promo here on out right next to Barnett's flip

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

NO NOT AGAIN NOT AGAIN IMPOSSILE

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

okay glad im not the only one who thought the ref was a little slow on the draw there, maybe could have called it a punch or two sooner, or at least not waited for Turner to start pacing over Green's body while writing a note and planning an alibi

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Turner's got fresh soil on his shoes, Columbo's fumbling with his car in the parking lot, the ref is still down on his haunches waiting for his moment.....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

holy loving poo poo thats a lot of physics used to an ugly end :aaa: