Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hey mom its 420
May 12, 2007

I haven't played many new games this year, but of the new ones I did play here are my top three. Interesting that they all contain a 6 in them.

3. Final Fantasy XVI: I usually don't like games with lots of cutscenes, but this one does them really well and it's just the right amount of over the top. I get why it's called final fantasy. Gameplay is also really fun and good

2. Street Fighter 6: Great entry in the SF series. great to play online and with buddies

1. Armored Core 6: One of the best From games so far. Story, characters, combat and customization all own. I still kept playing missions just for fun after beating NG++ and S-ranking all of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hey mom its 420
May 12, 2007

uhh sorry, I'll just add some stuff that I played even though it's not from this year. I'll go with 5: Slay the Spire and 4: Guilty Gear: Strive