Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
1. Vermintide 2: they gave it to me to free and it turns out it was dogshit at the release but by the time they handed it out it was basically the true heir to LFD
2. TOTK: Fun game, never finished it tho.
3. DS1: I got around to playing it for the first time, pretty clear why it was the diving board that spawned the rest
4. Battlebit: You won't believe this somebody realized they could make money by remaking battlefield without the bullshit
5. Corekeeper: The only one of these type of games to catch me, typically hate them. The graphics pwn as well.
6. Lethal Company: Only tried it out a bit but its clearly going into the roster of "game you can play at the drop of the hat anytime" sort of like ultimate chicken horse, which makes it way more valuable than most on this list
7. RE4VR: It kicks rear end
8. Richard Burns Rally: It's my driving sim of choice, its free. Feels like its got more updates in the last year than in like the previous 4 years before that combined
9. fORtnite: self explanatory
e; 10. lol of course.. bg3 how'd i forget

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU