Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
I wrote a whole rear end .doc and then lost it, so here my list from memory:

10. Chants of Sennaar
Hard as balls language puzzles, cool presentation.

9. Age of Wonders 4
Billions of possible combinations for how and what to play, One-More-Turn 4x of the year.

8. Spellforce: Conquest of EO
Beats out AoW4 with a more focused development of your faction, with an added personal quest system. Cool presentaion.

7. Terraformers
Addictive roguelike cardbased turn-based planet terraformer, with a cozy atmosphere and inclusive representation.

6. Jagged Alliance 3
We are so back. Finally a good JA2 sequel. Sneaking around in real time, setting up snipers and crossfires or turnbased fights, initiating with various unique talents, with great presentation. Wish the game had a way to play a randomized forever mode.

5. Magic The Gathering (with Forge)
What can I say, Forge lets me play one of the most expensive games for free. I would never go back.

4. Thief (with The Black Parade)
Imagine you traveled 25 years back in time, and Thief released a studio quality prequel, for free. Ten absolutely brilliant Thief levels, brand new and easily breaking into my top 10.

3. Cyberpunk 2077 (with Phantom Liberty)
PL ending made me cry.

2. Baldur's Gate 3
Jesus Christ this is so good.

1. Roadwarden
Witcher 3 meets Citizen Sleeper, BG3 is unlucky I played this 2022 game only this year. Blew me away with mood and writing.

Goa Tse-tung fucked around with this message at 11:07 on Dec 8, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
I need to find my post, disregard. Can't believe I played a new game that changes my list.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
hey VG, you have to post something like a link to the results or somethign in the OP itself, people wont know where to scroll to if they dont camp this thread