Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

what are numbers really though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

p sure Disco Elysium is actually about a hustlegrinding superstar

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

The 7th Guest posted:

Fallen Aces - An semi-immsim with comic book visuals in a noir setting, this just missed 2023 but should arrive in the first half of this year. Another retro revival game picked up by New Blood Interactive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWNH6y8_XCo

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Cause of the Gelded Oodle

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

sirtommygunn posted:

1. Cultic - Fills a little bit of the void in my soul left by DUSK

play Turbo Overkill too

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

ToxicFrog posted:

- I never liked the N64's mutant three-handed controller or how it worked with PD (not that that stopped me from 100%ing the game in high school)

lol if you didn't use 2 controllers

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

I loving love flashlights

Doom 3 was the greatest game ever made

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

veni veni veni posted:

I have no problem with people liking it. I have a problem with people pretending like I am crazy for pointing out something super obvious that is 100% true just because they like a game. I don't know why finding something off putting for being very derivative is such a hot take around here.

I really don't appreciate this bullshit at all. You are a mod and should post better than this. You can just ignore me and let me have an opinion instead of trying to poke the nest repeatedly with smug dismissive garbage like this. I wasn't even trying to start any srt of argument and you are just trying to make things worse. How about not doing that, eh?

stop ripping off bad posters

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Gate of the Year

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Runa posted:

Thanks to hbomberguy the word "plagiarism" is en vogue but he used it to refer to a very specific set of accusations against specific content creators.

Nerds confusing Lies of P's derivative but loving homage as plagiarism is just people being too precious about Bloodborne for their own good.

Bloodborne is just plagiarizing Peter and the Wolf anyway

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

what if I like sand, but am only ambivalent about rocks

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

posting for a good cause

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

don't worry

soon you'll be crashing your ship all sorts of places

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Psychonauts 2 works on Deck, but apparently you have to do some fuckery for widescreen & proper control prompts

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Creature from the Golden Isle

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

I need to hold off on buying games & save a little better until the new Like a Yakuza

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

cine

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

:69snypa:

e: gently caress

Hwurmp