Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

i saw your post before your edit cavauro and i would just like to say that don't worry friends because the second iteration of the NBA In-Season Tournament Prediction Game will be even more rad than this first one has been

finished with 25 entries into round 2, results for that will go up after the second game tonight and I will get the form up immediately so that everyone has maximum time to get in their finals and tiebreaker picks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

runaway pancake
Dec 13, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 3 days!)

Gravy Boat 2k
i think this one was pretty rad, thanks for doing it!

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

so that's another round in the books, even if I'm technically calling it early here. the Pacers and Bucks had a hot game that was good throughout played in front of an empty arena that nobody saw on TV because everyone was still at work. the Pelicans checked the box for attendance and Lebron ended the game spiritually in the second quarter. here we are, it's the finals!

here's the scores, thanks to new additions Rick and koop for showing up for round 2:

code:
Randomhodge		8
Aye Doc			8
ghost dog		6
DMCrimson		5
Harry Lime		5
Metapod 		5
Porfiriato		5
Cavauro			4
curry goat		4
Giggs			4
3rdEyeDeuteranopia	3
ajkalan			3
BoonyPC			3
Chronicles 		3
Cyngur			3
Kibner			3
kingcobweb		3
KurdtLives		3
runaway pancake		3
Shamblercow		3
The Glumslinger		3
BWV			2
Carbon_Based_Life	2
DeimosRising		2
Garyos			2
Shear Modulus		2
xbilkis			2
Cadillac Pants		1
IcePhoenix		1
Lockback		1
Nystral 		1
Salvor_Hardin		1
Rick			1
koop			1
doltos			0
tristeham		0
here's our

:siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: IN-SEASON TOURNAMENT FINALS PREDICTIONS :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren:
:siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: INDIANA PACERS @ LOS ANGELES LAKERS :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren:

there are two questions that will only be used in the case of tiebreakers, closest number to reality wins

Click HERE to predict the In Season Tournament FINALS!

this game happens at 8:30 PM on Saturday the 9th so there's just under two days to get your predictions submitted

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

runaway pancake posted:

i think this one was pretty rad, thanks for doing it!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

had a nice round 2 after a horrible round 1. i like the segmented prediction periods. it keeps me playing hard

im sorry for editing my previous post but i appeared to be very wrong and it didn't make any sense and i thought i could get away with it. but i couldn't. nothing gets past the dockter. well i'm editing this one now as well and i'm going to say i'm editing it in case it doesn't say it under the post. but it did. i edited twice to say this part. third edit. i need to clean up the wording of what i said. that's the end.

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 08:54 on Dec 8, 2023

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

its okay cavauro you were right that the 2nd round form could have used something more to highlight it when it went up

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌

Cavauro posted:

I messed up. No two ways about it. Kick my rear end

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

20 responses so far and folks got a pretty wide spread on Lebron James, smh at the doubters and the haters

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

last chance to get a prediction in folks. good luck to everyone on succeeding with their final pick

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

Aye Doc posted:

last chance to get a prediction in folks. good luck to everyone on succeeding with their final pick

Oh poo poo I forget if I submitted a pick or not. If I didn’t I will fake pick the Pacers.

kingcobweb
Apr 16, 2005

kingcobweb posted:

Oh poo poo I forget if I submitted a pick or not. If I didn’t I will fake pick the Pacers.

welp,

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

imagine doubting the king

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i could have done or did pretty good if only the pacers didn't give up or hadn't g iven up

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

the Lakers win by 14 and LeBron scores 24. the only tie I'm breaking is the winner tie because I'm lazy. ghost dog didn't submit numbers (his answers were 'LEBRON' and 'JAMES') and I expected a close game and an explosive LeBron so congratulation Randomhodge on your victory!!!

code:
Randomhodge		8
Aye Doc			8
ghost dog		8
Metapod			7
Cavauro			6
curry goat		6
3rdEyeDeuteran		5
BoonyPC			5
Cyngur			5
DMCrimson		5
Harry Lime		5
Porfiriato		5
The Glumslinger		5
Chronicles		4
Giggs			4
xbilkis			4
ajkalan			3
Cadillac Pants		3
Kibner			3
kingcobweb		3
KurdtLives		3
runaway pancake		3
Shamblercow		3
BWV			2
Carbon_Based_Life	2
DeimosRising		2
Garyos			2
Shear Modulus		2
tristeham		2
IcEPhoenix		1
koop			1
Lockback		1
Nystral			1
Rick			1
Salvor_Hardin		1
doltos			0

pyrotek
May 21, 2004

ghost dog posted:

'LEBRON' and 'JAMES'

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I forgot to pick but I probably would have tried to reverse jinx it to the Lakers by picking the Pacers.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

don't forget daltos didn't stop predicting after round 1 and tried every round and got them all wrong.

Doltos
Dec 28, 2005

🤌🤌🤌
Hey guys I got all the picks wrong on purpose it was really funny and everyone laughed at the great bit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i thought you did stop in order to preserve a perfect score by cheating. since you really did it i want to say good job. it's better than any score other than 8 or 10 or whatever the maximum was