Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Seriously what is stuck in Andy's teeth?
Rack of ribs
Small dog or chicken
Michael Vick (rib-verse Vick only)
The Dallas Cowboys (gently caress 'em)
The last good Chiefs WR
Another, Smaller Andy Reid
Thanksgiving Leftovers, circa 2019
View Results

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Lol that they're still crying about the hail mary and not that call when the refs marked MVS out of bounds when he wasn't

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
They are STILL bitching about the Hail Mary play

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
All said and done, there should've been DPI on the Packers in that last two minutes.

I don't think the Chiefs were doing themselves any favors this game, imo.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

Chinatown posted:

collinsworth is STILL crying about this poo poo

gently caress off bitch

I turned it off too quick but when I heard the other guy still talking after the commercial break I knew it was coming

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Hot Diggity! posted:

Lol that they're still crying about the hail mary and not that call when the refs marked MVS out of bounds when he wasn't

Right???

Or the unnecessary roughness call on Mahomes when he was in bounds

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.

Hot Diggity! posted:

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Shinji2015 posted:

Right???

That too! I forgot about that!

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Shinji2015 posted:

Right???

Yeah that one too

Packers beat Lions and Chiefs back to back they're good folks

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Wow Cris not even hiding your Mahomes bias at all. Embarrassing as poo poo.

Like not gonna talk about the personal foul? Mahomes does that poo poo all the time. gently caress around and find out when the defense doesnt wanna let him do it.

Or not out of bounds call? like the ref was right there and saw he was getting stopped aka forward progress and still called it out of bounds.

gently caress off Cris.

Shindragon fucked around with this message at 05:41 on Dec 4, 2023

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

mike they’re not leaving lambeau to go watch peacock they’re leaving to get obscenely drunk

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Shindragon posted:

Yup. Absolute simp.

You want to bitch about the refs? Mention the Mahomes roughing-the-passer call while he was still inbounds!

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Shindragon posted:

Like not gonna talk about the personal foul? Mahomes does that poo poo all the time. gently caress around and find out when the defense doesnt wanna let him do it.

He actually doesn't do this much, he just beats people randomly. He doesn't do the old Rodgers fake like you're going out of bounds thing.

That time he was going for the first down and I bet if you asked him he was expecting to get hit like that.

Just a terrible call by the refs is all.

PneumonicBook
Sep 26, 2007

Do you like our owl?

Ultra Carp

Space Jam posted:

mike they’re not leaving lambeau to go watch peacock they’re leaving to get obscenely drunk

We are already obscenely drunk, this is Wisconsin.

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Shinji2015 posted:

They are STILL bitching about the Hail Mary play

One of the least bad calls

Poor choice

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

cris collinsworth is the most obnoxious kc homer

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Shindragon posted:

Or not out of bounds call? like the ref was right there and saw he was getting stopped aka forward progress and still called it out of bounds.

gently caress off Cris.

mahomes does poo poo like stay in bounds and draws contact and then immediately puppy dog eyes the refs and they give him exactly what he wants all of the time

Nerdlord Actual
Apr 14, 2007

Awaken to your true self with Wisconsin Potatoes
Grimey Drawer
THOSE NASTY CHEESEHEADS TOUCHED TAYLOR SWIFTS BOYFRIEND

HOW DARE THEY

biceps crimes
Apr 12, 2008

Play posted:

Not even Kelce is whining about it. The ball wasn't even close to him. Yes people push each other when the ball is floating down to like ten guys. loving idiots

you cant do the underthrowing soft dpi bullshit with a last play of the game hail mary. idk why cris collinsworth is such a weepy piece of poo poo who seems to immediately forget the 15 yard gift from the refs to kc

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Just got home, I see Chiefs fans are angry about two potential DPIs but I don't see how you overturn the fumble call when it was ruled a fumble on the field. I could see it standing as down by contact if that had been the call on the field but it didn't seem like enough to overturn it. But I was also very distracted because I was doing other stuff with the game on in the background

the popes toes
Oct 10, 2004

Space Jam posted:

that was a good rear end game. i like the packers.

I'm trying to really cut down on recreational drug use and this game showed up on my antenna tv so I thought, "OK, I'll watch some football tonight," and by God it was a fun game.

And I really don't like football much but oddly it was quite enjoyable despite my clear head.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

this is lamar's year

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

Shouldn't the overturned fumble have a ten second run off due to the penalty? Also think the clock should have been live once the ball was placed, not when it was snapped.

Cognac McCarthy
Oct 5, 2008

It's a man's game, but boys will play

Intruder posted:

Just got home, I see Chiefs fans are angry about two potential DPIs but I don't see how you overturn the fumble call when it was ruled a fumble on the field. I could see it standing as down by contact if that had been the call on the field but it didn't seem like enough to overturn it. But I was also very distracted because I was doing other stuff with the game on in the background

Well for one thing his whole rear end was on the ground before the ball came out. There were a lot of really lousy calls, that wasn't one of them

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos

Grittybeard posted:

He actually doesn't do this much, he just beats people randomly. He doesn't do the old Rodgers fake like you're going out of bounds thing.

That time he was going for the first down and I bet if you asked him he was expecting to get hit like that.

Just a terrible call by the refs is all.

I won't lie I am being a salty bitch and probably over exaggerating but it seems everytime I see the Chiefs play he does the run near out of bounds and gains 10 yards and it's like aaargh you bastard.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Cognac McCarthy posted:

Well for one thing his whole rear end was on the ground before the ball came out. There were a lot of really lousy calls, that wasn't one of them

It didn't look overly clear when the ball started coming out. Again, I wouldn't have objected if the call on the field had been down by contact and stood

In the end it didn't matter though so :shrug:

BAE OF PIGS
Nov 28, 2016

Tup

Hot Diggity! posted:

Shouldn't the overturned fumble have a ten second run off due to the penalty? Also think the clock should have been live once the ball was placed, not when it was snapped.

That's what I thought and was super confused about why the clock wasn't running! Serious all time meltdown by the refs towards the end of the game.

Packers earned that one. That was a drat fun game to watch.

Canned Sunshine
Nov 20, 2005

CAUTION: POST QUALITY UNDER CONSTRUCTION

Intruder posted:

It didn't look overly clear when the ball started coming out. Again, I wouldn't have objected if the call on the field had been down by contact and stood

In the end it didn't matter though so :shrug:

Trust me, all of America saw numerous replays off that rear end on the ground, ball still in his hands. it was an easy overturn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Canned Sunshine posted:

Trust me, all of America saw numerous replays off that rear end on the ground, ball still in his hands. it was an easy overturn.

ok then

like I said I was distracted