Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
i bought a bunch of slippers when i moved to colorado back in 2011 because colorado is loving cold. these are on my feet RIGHT NOW and are the best house slippers if you don't mind the CANCELLED name: https://teepeecreepers.com/ i also have a pair of moccasins made by The Hitchin' Post in upstate NY, but the guy who made those retired many years back.

slippers are great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King
if you live in warmer climates, those asian granny slippers are the best thing for a house shoe. i like the okabashi torino!

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

oh and when i say slippers i mean sandals like when people who live in hawaii say it
slippahs

the best ones are still locals, as they are like $4

e: what the gently caress they stopped making the arch support version

TenementFunster has issued a correction as of 10:20 on Dec 5, 2023

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Smythe posted:

wearing birkenstocks today. does this count?
they’re just boomer chacos, which are, as much as it pains me to admit, the most neolib ukraine israel flag emoji footwear

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

Dr. Killjoy posted:

those are for libertarians
yeah that’s the tech job crossfit and burning man crowd, but like, from a decade ago. those guys are all either wearing UOs/Hokas now because their knees/back are hosed from all the crossfit in 2011 or putting orthopedic support insoles in their retro jordans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

lobster shirt posted:

i was wearing slippers but now its warm in my house so my little feetsies are bare
asian grandmothers solved this problem back in the 1960s

crocs are an acceptable Zoomer Alternative