Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread

redshirt posted:

I thought it was pretty amazing at the time. The Cold War was over, Bubba was President, Grunge and Rap were awesome new music, maybe it's the nostalgia of youth but things felt optimistic.

It was definitely a fabulous time to be a white woman in the United States

You could do anything, no one cared

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

A mod should change the 3 to a 4 in the title tomorrow.

Keep this thread going and me reminiscing about the year I became a freshman in high school.

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
I was in kindergarten and I rode a bigwheel, and played putt-putt on the computers and watched the land before time and I didn't like to nap most days so I would hang out with the kid-minder.

One time I was laying down on my mat for a nap, and a bunch of dry rear end earwax crumbled out.

I also poo poo my pants twice in one day and had to run to the bathroom leaving a trail of lovely right-shoe prints as I did.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

wesleywillis posted:

How big do you guys think the goatman was stretching his rear end in 1993?

he probably had an awesome rear end in a top hat, but not the one we remember

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I am not looking forward to 1994....

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

You Are A Werewolf posted:

A mod should change the 3 to a 4 in the title tomorrow.

Keep this thread going and me reminiscing about the year I became a freshman in high school.

This is a good idea. Mods???

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
You could still go to a grocery store and find those generic food boxes. Those really plain generic brand boxes that were yellow, black, white before they just all got replaced by better looking labels and 'exclusive' things like "Sam's Choice" to make a generic seem less so.

(edit: Something I just saw said they stopped being produced in 1988? Seems like I remember them being on shelves into the early 90s.)

JediTalentAgent fucked around with this message at 05:53 on Jan 1, 2024

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
I am fundamentally against advancing this thread a year because I don't need a temporally-accurate recreation of high school

Jimbone Tallshanks
Dec 16, 2005

You can't pull rank on murder.

I say we go backwards a year.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

I say we go backwards a year.

92 was way cooler, it's true.

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

redshirt posted:

92 was way cooler, it's true.

Put your hands together be the best you can be
Let this jam take us to 1993

The_Franz
Aug 8, 2003

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

he probably had an awesome rear end in a top hat, but not the one we remember

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1HvmMeP2v4

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Snowy posted:

I’ll be here! Either way, hello fellow old person who was in nyc at a fun time! :respek:

Here’s a picture of me that I’m pretty sure is from 93. It’s in Williamsburg Brooklyn, right in front of my job in a filthy old warehouse building that’s now full of incredibly expensive lofts.

is there literally anywhere in the us now that is even remotely this cool or has it just all been turbofucked by landlords

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?

Snowy posted:

I’ll be here! Either way, hello fellow old person who was in nyc at a fun time! :respek:

Here’s a picture of me that I’m pretty sure is from 93. It’s in Williamsburg Brooklyn, right in front of my job in a filthy old warehouse building that’s now full of incredibly expensive lofts.

I hope you got your bodywork repaired after getting tectonically Goomba stomped