Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Meow?
Hiss!
Rrowr!
Fft fft fft!
purr
View Results

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

doctorthefonz posted:

Are we lookin down the barrel of a tie
inshallah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THIS_IS_FINE
May 21, 2001

Slippery Tilde

CapnAndy posted:

it should, but not the stupid five minute commercial break

just clock stop, warning, keep playing

But free revenue

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Miss miss miss

Gully Foyle
Feb 29, 2008

CapnAndy posted:

can only one guy report as eligible, because if not why doesn't the entire OL just report as eligible every play just in case

Illegal formation - you gotta have eligible recievers on each end of the line, and everyone inbetween is automatically ineligible.

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Withnail posted:

I'm always impressed when nfl players can drink water without assistance from another human

Wish i could have someone shooting fluids at my face while I focus on shitposting

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Shindragon posted:

yeah this is p much over.

Ehh a 48 yard field goal isn't a guarantee by any means.

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Elephanthead posted:

Miss miss miss

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

47 yard attempt coming up.

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe

Dango Bango posted:

In one of the (I think Saints) TDs yesterday, there were three players reporting as eligible.

Same formation rules apply. You can bring in as many as you want. But I think there are limitations on jersey number alignments in formation (unless that changed when they allowed 0 and loosened position requirements)

The five central players on the line can never be eligible. Two other people can be on the ends. Everyone else technically has to be behind the line. Declaring eligibility is just about jersey numbers because the assumption is that players in certain ranges are never eligible.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Vengarr posted:

The five main o-linemen can never be eligible. It has to be someone wearing a non-receiver number and lined up as a tight end, receiver or RB.
thank you, cool to know

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
I forgot if where the runner is would depend the spot of the ball oh it does

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

FLAG!!!

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

REF BALL

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
:flag:

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

gently caress

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

wait, waiiiiiiiiit

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Qwijib0 posted:

Wish i could have someone shooting fluids at my face while I focus on shitposting

That's what she said

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
dang

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Kinda knuckled its way in.

:flag:!

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

OH WAIT A FLAG

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

Oh nevermind

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Refs just can’t let this end

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

DAMMIT

Dr_Strangelove
Dec 16, 2003

Mein Fuhrer! THEY WON!

BOOOOOOOOOOOO

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
You loving suck Bengals

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

:rip: jags.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

What an absolute sucker punch for the Jaguars.

Nit Wit Dog Shit
Sep 28, 2000

Toilet Rascal
A good MNF game. Finally.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Bengos Bitch

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

Well, good game. Hope T Law is fine

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
hot drat Jake in his 2nd start looks good!

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

god drat it

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

rjmccall posted:

The five central players on the line can never be eligible. Two other people can be on the ends. Everyone else technically has to be behind the line. Declaring eligibility is just about jersey numbers because the assumption is that players in certain ranges are never eligible.

I was answering the question from the other angle, thinking about brining in a bunch of additional OL. Not the actual down five OL trying to declare as eligible :)

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
Sucks about Trev, but that was a hell of a game, and man, Bengals season has life now.

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

BOOOOOOOOOO

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Still thinking about that phantom holding that cost Jacksonville the game

doctorthefonz
Nov 17, 2007

Hopefully Larry's not hosed

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
alahhu akbar

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

OneMoreTime posted:

I mean it's a nice hope but... he's not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

OneMoreTime posted:

same. No real damage please