Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
Sorry for barging into a thread like this to ask a dumb question.

I bought ME:LE shortly before christmas when it was on sale for £5. I played 1+2 to death when they first came out but I was one of those 'No Steam, No sale!' guys and refused to install Origin so ME3 is a bit new to me.

Is there any place online where I can find a guide to what the best weapons for different characters are? It's cool that my Infiltrator can now use assault rifles instead of just SMGs but I want to know what weapons I should be spending my credits on -I don't think I can buy them all.

I'll never waste money on shotguns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

FoolyCharged posted:

That's a shame. Shotgun infiltrator is hilarious. You know those invisible geth dudes that sneak around your cover and blast you to pieces? That's you now, but better.

There are geth in ME3?

It's been over a decade since I played and i only played through it once.

It's almost like a new game - I don't remember everything but I have a fair idea. It's not like other games from the era like Skyrim/New Vegas - which I have played start to finish several times over. Don't want to spoil anything. Bye thread!

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

davidspackage posted:

There's still a good Mass Effect thread going in Games if you're looking for advice:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3957741

Thanks.