Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

Not literally, but a friend has business here and I tagged along. They set aside a meeting room for me to hang out in and get gawked at by rich rear end lawyers.

Heres the room. Very sterile and the drinks are room temp

Heres the view

I can see the Disney concert hall and Dodger stadium.

Im stuck here all goddamn day. Its very quiet, save for the clacking footsteps on the hallway laminate. I dont think a joke has ever been told here. Any soulless business goons wanna come say hi?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Keep it down in there please, I'm doing very important lawyer work next door. (suing walmart for going woke)

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

find a balcony or go up to the roof and throw stuff off it

Dial A For Awesome
May 23, 2009
When terrorists seize control of the building, you’ll be the lone hero who crawls through the ventilation ducts and picks them off one by one. Yippie-ki-yay motherfucker. Don’t forget to take your shoes with you.

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Go get a French dip at Phillipe's

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

YUP

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Also not too far from here if you want pork

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0cZ99UPmrd

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

well you're still probably going to die OP but at least they thought enough of your intelligence to not just lead you to a room with plastic sheeting everywhere

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Ooh ill do this

Just sneezed loud enough to raise the attention of the receptionist. Not ideal

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7R6ycC_s1g

can you see Santa Monica

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

:hellyeah:

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

sure okay posted:

Any soulless business goons wanna come say hi?

sure, if you pay for my roundtrip flights and hotel. also no guarantee I'll come see you

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Why don't you just leave

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

2 California Pizza

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Toxic Mental posted:

Why don't you just leave

why don't YOU leave :colbert:

Fighting Elegy
Jan 2, 2007
I do not masturbate; I FIGHT!
I read the wikipedia article for the building and apparently it went into receivership in 2012. Pretty interesting stuff.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

Fighting Elegy posted:

I read the wikipedia article for the building and apparently it went into receivership in 2012. Pretty interesting stuff.

looking into it.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

My favorite part of red teaming was sneaking into snooty buildings like this and kickin it in the executive washrooms.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

sure okay posted:

Ooh ill do this

Just sneezed loud enough to raise the attention of the receptionist. Not ideal

See what they’re doing tonight and if they like French dips

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

sure okay posted:

my house is technically in this photo, you creep

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

Fighting Elegy posted:

This got me to look as well, and I just realized that Im in Charlie Mungers court. Buffets right hand man walked these halls.

Or he did, as he just died last week. But his names still on every coffee mug and doorway.

Disappointed they didnt have a little shrine for him or something. Too classy for that I guess

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020
rub your balls against a few of the window panes

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe
get pizza delivered. walk in on your friend in the middle of his meeting with lawyers, eating pizza, and ask if he wants any with your mouth full

tell us how red he turns

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted

sure okay posted:

This got me to look as well, and I just realized that Im in Charlie Mungers court. Buffets right hand man walked these halls.

Or he did, as he just died last week. But his names still on every coffee mug and doorway.

Disappointed they didnt have a little shrine for him or something. Too classy for that I guess

Build the shrine

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

maybe the shrine is hidden like that Danny DeVito shrine that was behind a wall in a bathroom and the only way in was to crawl through a hole

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
Put some gum under the table

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Dead Sex-Parrot posted:

rub your balls against a few of the window panes

Charlie Munger’s balls graced those very windows.

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

As the sun sets, Im watching lawyers open the blinds of their windows, now free to gaze upon the twinkling city without fear of burning to a crisp

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
So you do know your "friend's" selling you to the evil lawyer people so they can sacrifice you on the roof top at midnight, right?

lol, sucks to be you I guess.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

get a drat job op you bum

sure okay
Apr 7, 2006

I have a job I work from home.

I used to work in an office like this. I dont miss it.

Still here. I hear sirens all the time, from all directions. Its low but persistent. Guess it carries better higher up. Part of the ambience

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

sure okay posted:

Not literally, but a friend has business here and I tagged along. They set aside a meeting room for me to hang out in and get gawked at by rich rear end lawyers.

Heres the room. Very sterile and the drinks are room temp

Heres the view

Im stuck here all goddamn day. Its very quiet, save for the clacking footsteps on the hallway laminate. I dont think a joke has ever been told here. Any soulless business goons wanna come say hi?

goonmeets are dead here

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
try to test the sturdiness of those windows, like that one salesman that tried it and just busted through

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Garry_Hoy

Correction : The Glass did not break, he just popped it out of the frame. So even in his death, he still proved his point.

Also, don't do this OP. I care for you

drilldo squirt
Aug 18, 2006

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Clapping Larry

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

Now I want one.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
You really better have farted in the fancy office

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

maybeadracula posted:

You really better have farted in the fancy office

also rub your private bits on all the furniture. that Corinthian leather is probably really soft

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

sure okay posted:

the shrine is on the 51st floor.

i assume your locked in adventure is over. now what, OP? Now what happens?

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Are you hot, op? If not they aren’t gawking, they’re arguing over the finders fee when they hand you off to “the butcher”

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

OP, your "friend" is giving you a message by leaving you in an empty meeting room the whole day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Is it mid nightyet. Keep us updated on which lesser demon their sacrificing you to!

If they're one of the funnier ones see if you can get them an account here. ta.