Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Shooting a pretty bird with a camera for a lovely photo to share with Mom.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Sunrise hitting the snow topped mountains while the valley below remains in darkness

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

That first flower in Spring, too early, but gosh, what a miracle.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Getting Dairy Queen after the game

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Shooting arrows at passing Cybertrucks

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Shootin hoops outside under the lights in Summer

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

A really good night's rest

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

The other side of the pillow

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Sunlight glistening
through dew laden
spiderwebs

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

That shower after spending all day at the beach

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Doing a good long plank

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Knowing your manhood is not defined by some external device, but rather the pride and effort you put into yourself as a person, to be better every day. Or even just to reside, content in the knowledge of the miracle that you exist, now, in this time and space.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Seeing your son and daughter run downstairs on Christmas morning, to the Millennium Falcon play set and a pony, respectively.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Slamming that pinballl then really putting some english on it, without going full tilt

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Cookie Puss, the ice cream cake from Carvel.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I lived on a lake, and many late afternoons I would canoe out to this tiny island in the lake where I had this amazing sitting spot, next to this wizened ancient pine tree, on this rock cliff overlooking the lake. And I'd read "The Hero with a Thousand Faces".

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

At dawn when the ground is still lightly frozen and crunches underfoot like a Klondike Bar

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Hiking an arduous path up a mountain and coming across a pool in the flowing stream, looking around then stripping down and jumping in, so cold even on this hot Summer day as to take your breath.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Sunset over the Caribbean, anchored in a tiny harbor of an island spit, laughing.