Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

grieving for Gandalf posted:

I played it because I like Spider-Man and now I think I like Spider-Man less. it's a turd

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Lol what a boring pile of poo poo

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

the only thing I expected from this was a new death stranding 2 trailer. they announced Chalamet was showing up and I was like, "oh yeah. he was at KojiPro the other week. he's definitely in that bitch too" and instead I think they had him as a joke about him looking like the bill Clinton kid

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Kongming posted:

Hype flute guy was back playing some kind of ascended Super Saiyan flute at one point

this MF doesn't know what a contrabass flute is 🤡

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Kongming posted:

Hype flute guy was back playing some kind of ascended Super Saiyan flute at one point

You look like a retarded mongoloid downs syndrome dip poo poo for not knowing what this instrument is.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

mecha-break looked cool hope it doesnt suck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao