Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

I know juuuuust enough about Fate to groan slightly at the shot and line at 31:57. Which is about as iconic as it gets from the franchise I believe.
Other than that most of my knowledge comes from old 4chan summaries of the first Fate anime.

I see they've kept Saber's appetite.

Cooked Auto fucked around with this message at 01:28 on Dec 15, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

I honestly expected the game to cut back to the timid debtor after their discussion and there would just be a dotted outline of him and a dust cloud.

Kind of disappointed that they didn't.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

I know just enough about FGO to recognize the basic designs of the newest addition, but couldn't remember the name until it was mentioned.

Also I think YT recommended the trailer for the first DLC earlier thanks to this. Didn't watch but I'm pretty sure I recognised the face on the thumbnail. :v:

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

I love that Iori has just been added to FGO and the memes about him have already started dropping. :allears:

Edit:
Your commentary about Iori's teaching isn't far off based on his characterisation in FGO from what I can tell.

Cooked Auto fucked around with this message at 02:28 on Jan 19, 2024

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

Musashi goes nyooooooom.

...And yeah, I definitely didn't expect that.

And Lancer's "super" definitely confirmed what I suspected.

Cooked Auto fucked around with this message at 13:01 on Jan 26, 2024

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

I was seriously considering writing a paragraph talking about Coolguye's efforts that also spelled out Boss' name with every capital letter, but there was no way I could figure out how to make it work without it being complete nonsense.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

Runa posted:

l a r g e

b u d d h a

i n

b i o

But suddenly, a very large coat.

Cooked Auto fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Mar 15, 2024

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

GiantRockFromSpace posted:

students running betting pools on who will win "sexiest teacher of the year" to buy oil fields which is all secretly a plot from the head honchos to gather which teachers have clout in the school. You know, usual college stuff.

:thunk:

Also I second the "Guess the Servant" video idea.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

TheLastRoboKy posted:

But that'll be something for towards the end of the LP if I remember (make me remember).

Someone has to whisper "Remember the Servants" into RoboKy's ear three times before every dinner.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

The part with Musashi running after the snakes really needed one of those racing engine sound effects from anime.

I see they went full anime too with the Noble Phantasm, complete with the freeze and fade AND black and white explosion.

Cooked Auto fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Mar 29, 2024

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

His most common spell is Fist.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

The Lone Badger posted:

Also qualifies as a Sabre due to the chainsaw.

Clearly the Great Communicator would be a Servant as well.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

I couldn't help but to giggle when I suddenly heard one of those stock screams mixed into the second half of the walk.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

Being mind controlled and evil, like most other servants at this point.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

I think we can surmise from their previous discussion about Tamamo is that if you cross her, you will suffer.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

I dunno, there's definitely something lurking underneath that cutesy exterior if remember some of the previous interactions Iori and Aria have had.
Crossing her and you're definitely in for some hurting.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

The fight just makes me think that FGO should get a bullet hell spin off.

Also I was wondering how they going to deal with "There can only be one" when Iori was getting chummy with people.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

So what I'm getting is that those things belong in a museum, or under lock and key in a giant warehouse filled with lots of wooden crates.

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

And you should praise for her that. She really wants you to praise her. Like a lot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cooked Auto
Aug 4, 2007

A shame, because Fate would only be improved with the inclusion of large frilly hats and bows.