Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

Tarezax posted:

By the way, Saber pacing around Iori at the beginning of episode 2 is a reference to the first episode of the Fate/Zero anime, where two characters similarly deliver exposition to another character about the rules of the Holy Grail War while pacing in a circle.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
I noticed you mentioned "the late writer of Type Moon" when talking about Musashi, but Nasu ain't dead last time I checked,

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!

TheLastRoboKy posted:

I actually said "lead writer" on that one!

Now that you've said that, I hear it when I just went back

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
It's funny that Coolguye mentioned Nebuchadnezzar II since he was a villain in the Arcade version of FGO and transferred his soul to a clone body of Boss.

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
He also has a winning smile

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
Motomurabito just seems to really like drawing him, it's great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Draga
Dec 9, 2011

WASHI JA!
Wasn't that how they pronounced Eureka's name in Eureka Seven?