Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Unless I'm missing something, the original F/SN isn't on Steam. Is there anywhere else to pick it up?

Of the voluminous officially translated Fate stuff, for whatever reason, the original VN (or, more accurately, Realta Nua, since the original original release is probably never going to again see the light of day) has never officially been translated into any other language.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sylphid
Aug 3, 2012

TheLastRoboKy posted:

Well, they just added Saber to Fate/Grand Order in Japan with more to come later in January with a collab, but more importantly the first DLC for Fate/Samurai Remnant is coming out in February. I have no idea where this DLC will sit in regards to the rest of the game so I have no idea how I'll be incorporating it into the LP pray for me the game has already forced me to wipe my save game files once.

You want my opinion, just finish the game as you normally would, do the DLC as it comes out, and, if their setting is chronologically important to the main story, just set those episodes as interstitials in the normal episode list.

Also, yes, FGO is not making any attempt to hide Saber's name, so I wouldn't look up anything about FSR content in FGO.