Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

I know next to nothing about Fate (about the sum total of it is that the series likes to genderswap historical figures or something like that), but I do like Warriors games, so I'm here for this. This LP should be interesting.

Might even pick the game up for myself at some point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

I'm finally, finally caught up on RoboKy's And Coolguye's Food Corner Featuring Saber, after falling behind after episode 1. :v: This definitely seems more along the lines of Persona 5 Strikers than a more traditional Musou game. I'm enjoying being almost as blind to the series as Coolguye is, though I have seen some fanart of some of the more popular Fate characters before so I for example knew who Boss was on sight.

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

The story of Kama makes me think of his part in SMT Devil Survivor 2. The main cast wants Shiva to shoot down one of the Evangelion-rear end aliens that's invaded Japan and wrecked poo poo, but Shiva's entered one of his meditations and will not be disturbed. So they're like "Well, how did this go the last time?" and so they find Kama, who is absolutely not interested in helping out a second time, and to secure his cooperation they just use the Dragon Stream (basically a big-rear end ley line) to magically puppeteer Kama into shooting at Shiva from an angle where Shiva's reprisal shoots down the Septentrion. Shiva 2, Kama 0.

Commander Keene
Dec 21, 2016

Faster than the others

Maybe not as directly or as intentionally in this case as if you'd crossed the original Tamamo, though. :v: