Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
My favorite part so far was when they gave an award to an unknown voice actor and then immediately after had Matthew McCaugnehey show up all like, "actors went on strike against movie studios so now vaguely recognizable Hollywood guys are coming for your job."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
Man these people should make a hardware platform or something

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
I don't know why I expected anything except meaningless gibberish in a Kojima trailer.

JUST TAKE YOUR AWARD AND GO

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
I thought I had no idea who this guy is but apparently he was behind that streaming reboot of The Twilight Zone and I think I saw three episodes of that.

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
Alien Isolation in the 90s.

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH

ImpAtom posted:

You have seriously never heard of Get Out? Us? Nope?

I don't like anything horror at all. All I've ever heard about these movies is that they're horror with an occasional bit of social commentary.

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
This guy is digging up the next "Tell me sweet little lies" video.

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
https://twitter.com/mataneven/status/1732956162797293765

Save me from this corpo horror, strange kid

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
Clinton kid was caught on the way out and served a lifetime trespass notice.

Figure he'll be back next year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Craptacular!
Jul 9, 2001

Fuck the DH
There was not just the kid last year but also after Will Smith at the Oscars there's probably going to be more gatekeeping between the audience and the stage at awards shows in general.

This show was pretty much crap, though. Such an endless stream of companies trying to get at your money that they didn't have time to honor an industry veteran or anything like they used to in years past.