Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i don't know why. they probably have bets and favorite teams and hated teams. each ref

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

always happy for a game where Nuk doesn't look completely cooked :unsmith:

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Cavauro posted:

i don't know why. they probably have bets and favorite teams and hated teams. each ref

Whether they've gotten to tush push lately

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/tejfbanalytics/status/1734434407119786395?s=46

Applebees Appetizer
Jan 23, 2006

Packers are the most inconsistent team in the NFL it's not even close.

Jordan love goes from dropping dimes one game to not hitting the broad side of a barn the next. He better fix his accuracy issues or he won't be starter much longer

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice
Packers defense getting shredded by the Tommy DeVito Giants seemed to be a way bigger problem than Love last night. That game would've been over a lot sooner if Saquon didn't have that completely unforced fumble. I guess in a sense, the Packers were lucky their defense was so bad that no one was close enough to accidentally get a finger on him during that play.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Applebees Appetizer posted:

Packers are the most inconsistent team in the NFL it's not even close.

Jordan love goes from dropping dimes one game to not hitting the broad side of a barn the next. He better fix his accuracy issues or he won't be starter much longer

On a positive note, this week he gets to play a Bucs defense who just gave up 338 yards to loving Desmond Ridder.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Officiating should be a banned topic in this thread. Imagine how much better the thread would be if you had to talk about how your team performed and you couldn't whine like some kind of casual about calls.

loving endlessly

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

kiimo posted:

Officiating should be a banned topic in this thread. Imagine how much better the thread would be if you had to talk about how your team performed and you couldn't whine like some kind of casual about calls.

loving endlessly

Can I bitch about my inept coach?

Professor Moriarty
May 16, 2007
strong vs. Earth attacks
WHY ZEBRA MAN THROW FLAG :argh:

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

kiimo posted:

loving endlessly

Then we'd be back to Ravens doom posting.

Zurreco
Dec 27, 2004

Cutty approves.

Professor Moriarty posted:

Many are asking (in KC)

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Ketchup Man, Ketchup Man
Ketchup Man hates Zebra Man
They have a fight, Zebra wins
Zebra Man

MikeCrotch
Nov 5, 2011

I AM UNJUSTIFIABLY PROUD OF MY SPAGHETTI BOLOGNESE RECIPE

YES, IT IS AN INCREDIBLY SIMPLE DISH

NO, IT IS NOT NORMAL TO USE A PEPPERAMI INSTEAD OF MINCED MEAT

YES, THERE IS TOO MUCH SALT IN MY RECIPE

NO, I WON'T STOP SHARING IT

more like BOLLOCKnese

also: WHY ZEBRA MAN *NOT* THROW FLAG

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

The quickest substitution in the history of the NBA

kiimo posted:

loving endlessly

Talking about the chiefs whining was great idk what you're talking about

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Still glowing. What a great win for the Titans. (Even if it was mostly just the Dolphins choosing to lose.)

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

MikeCrotch posted:

also: WHY ZEBRA MAN *NOT* THROW FLAG

2018 Saints vs Rams

Never forget

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Bitching at the refs is one of those core actions that defines us as human. Like staring up at the stars and asking why. Through us the universe sees itself and screams "THAT'S A FLAG YOU BLIND SON OF A BITCH!"

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

kiimo posted:

loving endlessly

lmao

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
Ya it’s just one of those human practices that transcends time and culture: music, burial practices, complaining about a flag, cuisine, etc

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

The Dolphins have technically now beaten one team with a winning record: the Broncos lol

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

kiimo posted:

loving endlessly

I'll let Andy and Patrick know they're casuals.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

That’s bait

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

kiimo posted:

loving endlessly

Why do you want to ban MrLogan from this thread?

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose

kiimo posted:

loving endlessly

Be the change you wish to see. I'd love to see posts on how dogshit the Chiefs played as a nice chaser to all the Mahomes Meltdown chat.

Proud graduate of the Andy Reid coaching clinic.

Sunday Morning posted:

Be the change you wish to see. I'd love to see posts on how dogshit the Chiefs played as a nice chaser to all the Mahomes Meltdown chat.

I don’t think I saw any Chiefs fans in this thread complaining about the call, we all just hate our lovely receivers. Pat was being a baby about it but I can’t really blame his frustration boiling over in some way.

Simplex
Jun 29, 2003

fknlo posted:

not called tonight lol

I think the big difference between these images and the Chiefs one, is that the tackle isn't lined up 2.5 yards behind the receiver.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I goofed off with the espn playoff machine and ended up with KC as the #1 seed and felt sick. They have a relatively easy path to 12-5 and if the Ravens falter at all, well...easy mode AFCCG host KC once again. Sucks.

Blind Pineapple
Oct 27, 2010

For The Perfect Fruit 'n' Kaman

1 part gin
1 part pomegranate syrup
Fill with pineapple juice
Serve over crushed ice

College Slice
I will lol if the Ravens lose the 1 seed on the last weekend to Mitch Trubisky or Mason Rudolph.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Good lord what a way to start Week 15...