Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

unattended spaghetti posted:

I feel like you should be locked out from getting the cub if you kill the mama. Or, you should get the cub but there should be long dialogue sequences where he talks about how much he loved her and share fond memories with you ignorant of the fact that you murdered her you monster.

The cub explicitly didn't like her that much. The cub had a brother at one point that that the mom ate cause she was really hungry, and two mouths were easier to feed than three.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

tarbrush posted:

What else has happened?

Just this as far as I know. They announced some new stuff as well, and are having a panel tomorrow on D&D. Anyway this is sad, but makes sense.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Shard posted:

How come Ao is cool with the dead three getting super involved with the mortal planes to the point of their avatars coming out in this game?

And if he ain't cool with it he doesn't seem to do much about it

In universe the Dead Three gave up a lot of their godly power in exchange for being allowed to meddle more directly with the mortal world.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

grack posted:

Bane clearly doesn't have any faith in Gortash. As he shouldn't.

If you talk to Bane he makes it pretty clear that he has no investment in the plot. If it succeeds it will weaken his rivals, if it fails he lost nothing of importance.