Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.
If you’re buying retail, yes, because it is a “premium” spice (and also because it is imported from the other side of the world and everyone wants their cut)

It’s not too bad if you can get it wholesale or whatever, grocery stores just know they can charge Karen an arm and a leg because they found a recipe online that calls for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.
crack a couple eggs on top and call it shakshuka.

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

PokeJoe posted:

I always wash my rice. Why? Because I'm on a strictly clean diet

Uncle Roger say you need better rice joke

(good thread, dino)

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

Not empty quoting

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.
dammit dino, now I can't watch food videos on Youtube without analyzing what rice they use.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.
There aren’t a ton of Indian people where I’m at (bumfuck SC) but you bet your rear end I’ve been pestering the local Hispanic and East Asian people I encounter and/or work with. Picked up a couple tips, including which ethnic supermarkets locally carry rice work a drat and which just sell garbage.