Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DRINK ME
Jul 31, 2006
i cant fix avs like this because idk the bbcode - HTML IS BS MAN
It was a pretty great show. The first episode with Tooms is still one of my favourites, I love the last scene with him building another nest in prison and then looking at the slot on the door.

Scully and Mulder posting was very common in dial up Internet times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DRINK ME
Jul 31, 2006
I recently watched “Don’t tell mum the babysitters dead” for the first time since it was a new release at the video store. Duchovnys hair is something else in it.
The movie was pretty great to revisit though, metallicabreath.

DRINK ME
Jul 31, 2006
There’s also an audible story narrated by David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson - The X-Files Cold Cases. There are other X-Files stories on audible but this is the only one with them both.

I don’t actually recall if it was any good because I listened to it last year during a long ferry trip over rough water and spent most of that time learning all about sea sickness.

DRINK ME
Jul 31, 2006
I had totally forgotten but there was a podcast called Kumail Nanjiani’s The X-Files Files (he’s Dinesh in Silicon Valley, stand up guy, animal control officer in the S10 were-monster episode) which was pretty good. It was basically a rewatch podcast - an episode of the podcast per episode of the show, where they rewatch the episode and talk about it with a guest who usually has some connections to the show and/or episode.

He was into season 4 of the rewatch and stopped, which was also around the time he did his appearance on season 10 and I’ve only just gone looking for a reason, which was “don’t turn something you love into work.”

In the back of my head I had the idea he’d gone paid subscription or platform exclusive like a bunch of podcasts did, and because I used to listen to a lot of podcasts to get me through the work day, I never bothered to look.

Anyway, it still exists on the various platforms and there’s a bunch of interesting guests talking X-Files.