Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vakal
May 11, 2008

Enfys posted:

this was the best episode

The man with no arms who played the ringmaster of the troupe in that episode came to my highschool back in the day and played rock music drum solos with his feet.

Vakal
May 11, 2008
I'd be hard pressed to think of a sillier episode of the X-Files than the one about the house haunted by the spirit of the Brady Bunch house featuring David Faustino.

Vakal
May 11, 2008
probably could just print your own

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Forget all you X-Files posers.

I'm a true Duchovny connoisseur who was there from the early days of Red Shoe Diaries at 2:00 am on Showtime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Assuming it would be set in modern times, what is the 2020's equivalent of casual business suits with giant shoulder pads?