Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
i've been watching x files for the first time, my main takeaways are that it's one of the best comedies ever made, and that mark snow got paid more to aimlessly noodle around on a keyboard for a few years than you'll make in your entire life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
come on the racial episodes are great. loved the one about the albino black guy who has to suck the black out of other black guys or he'll die

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
i'm about 1/3rd of the way through season 6, the first post movie season, and it already seems like something has fundamentally changed. there's no attempt at even a handwavey science explanation for some things now. i can handle a nursing home full of rapey ghosts cause maybe the mushrooms in the cellar were doing something weird, i'm not sure about an actual haunted house with ghosts that try to convince you to kill yourself for fun and the explanation is "maybe it was just all in our heads!". and in the bruce campbell episode there are just actual demons now, wtf

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
aliens and time travel and mushroom ghosts are science fiction, and i'm warming up to the demonic ethnic group theory

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast

Jimbone Tallshanks posted:

Are killer wood mites from Darkness Falls?

titus welliver sexiest eco-terrorist of all time

:love::love::love:

i wish there were more bottle episodes where they get stuck in a single location, the thing ripoff ice and the rusty ship that makes them start rusting are great early eps, the perils of a bigger budget

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
obligatory bravo vince

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast

SRQ posted:

Dana Skunksy as promised.

it's more beautiful than i could have ever possibly imagined

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
i got a little conspiracy for you guys, is pruane2forever david duchovny's son?

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
x files reboot mulder's son and 50 cent solving mysteries

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
apologies for poo poo talking season 6. the 2-parter where mulder switches bodies with micheal mckean, the hurricane with the saltwater squid monster, and the time looping bank robbery are all time classics. for half a second i thought this dog was about to transform into the alien bounty hunter and that would have automatically made it the best season

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
i've been making an archive of alien bounty hunter transformations so far so if i missed a couple please let me know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pac and Cheese
Oct 29, 2010

gotta walk fast
wolfies are good dogs too you just need to treat them right

i'm opening up an x file on the borders on my gifs i'm usually good at making them, must be a ghost or something