Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Weebly posted:

I’m a few episodes into season 2 and it hits. 11/12 hits so far.

1. Little Green Men- Banger. Very tense. Air Travel in the 90s was wild.

2. The Host- banger. Creepy monster of the week. I was really expecting someone to get attacked in the Port O Potty

3. Blood- Barely a banger but it’s so absurd I was into it.

4. Sleepless- banger. Vietnamese family was kinda cheesy but otherwise outstanding and fun episode

5. Duane Barry- banger that goes higher at the end. I’m sure this won’t be the first time Skully is kidnapped.

6. Ascension- banger. My only complaint this season had been them just straight up revealing Crycek.

7. 3- Another Monster of the Week. Much cooler than Blade. Mulder nearly throws the case to get his bone on.

8. One Breath- Banger for Mulder, sleeper for Skully. ENOUGH WITH THE STUPID BOAT. Mulders new contact is certainly more active than Deep Throat.

9. Fire walker- This is just the Last of Us but 44 minutes.

10. Red Museum- I was settling in for another kooky cult episode and just blind sided. BANGER. I did not think that guy would bite it. Thought he would be a reoccurring.

11. - Excelsis Dei- only one so far that didn’t hook me. The painting was cool.

12- Aubrey- I was skeptical reading the description but WOW. It started with Mulder making a BJ joke and just took off. The POV shots had awful acting.

Do keep updates going on. Im thinking of rewatching most of the episodes but I want to skip the ones I remember too well or that werent banging, list like this helps a lot with that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010
Im surprised nobody mentioned How the Ghosts Stole Christmas re: worst episode

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

Good dog was bad dog all along! :aaaaa:

The Alchemist
Dec 12, 2010

A Fancy Hat posted:

I actually really like this one. It's not a top tier one, but I like the stuff between Mulder and Scully a lot. Mulder has nowhere to be on Christmas so he's staking out this haunted house. Scully feels bad and hangs out with him for a bit. It's a bit sappy by the end but in a fun way.

I watch x-files for weird horror concepts and alien poo poo, so this episode was such a bummer. I can see how someone more into the character chemistry and light-hearted humor shlock part of the series could enjoy it