Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

SRQ posted:

where did you get my drivers license photo.

THE FLUKEMAN LIVES

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

:gary::captainpop::ibadpop::eyepop::eyepoop::popeye::chanpop::yarg:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)
Home scared the poo poo out of 10-year-old me, that was the first time I watched an episode of a TV show and then the next day it was all anyone could talk about.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAAlDoAtV7Y

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

nice obelisk idiot posted:

on topic: just like everyone else who saw it as a kid i wish that i didn't see the flukeman episode. I was intermittently scared of the bathroom for ages and would sometimes have fleeting intrusive thoughts along the lines of the stuff in the episode well into adulthood

yeah but did you see home, there's very little home chat itt and i feel like home was a real wild episode

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

redshirt posted:

I definitely got the vibe it was sometimes a parody of soap operas. That's how I watched it, intentionally.

I'm still amazed they gave David Lynch a TV show that ran as long as it did

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

lol morgan freeman did so much blow it's awesome

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Even if the show itself usually sucked rear end, that intro alone was enough to creep me out of my skin as a young kid

i was always pretty partial to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monsters_(American_TV_series), which unsurprisingly grew out of tales from the darkside and is probably why they were adjacent to each other on scifi

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)
lol Skinner was a Githzerai in a highly-acclaimed CRPG decades before Baldur's Gate 3

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)
he is a manwhore so that checks out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Jimbone Tallshanks posted: