Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Saganlives posted:

Love the files. Love this loving reaction Mulder has as soon as this lady mentions aliens:

https://i.imgur.com/vgx63IH.mp4

and moments later when she starts listing alien stuff:

https://i.imgur.com/vJua2QY.mp4

Bambi???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Milo and POTUS posted:

Mulder is a logger living and working under an assumed identity

He's at the Smoking Man's cabin in the Canadian north

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

SCULLY: Well, what do you think?

MULDER: I think what we have to do is track Eugene Tooms, there's four down and one to go this year. If we don't get him right now, the next chance is in year.....

SCULLY: 2023.

MULDER: And you're gonna be head of the bureau by then.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

I like to nurse the theory that Smoking Man isn't so easily killed because he's a supersoldier.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

The Fall. I haven't watched it yet but I've been told she is 🔥 in it.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

EVERYTHING DIES

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

The HOA tulpa monster episode was really good. It's one of like the four, possibly five episodes without Darren McGavin that I can distinctly remember. The others are the cannibal that ate fat girls he met through online dating, the one with the time traveling ocean liner, and the one where Bryan Cranston's head explodes. And I think there was a two-parter bodyswap deal where a frog got fused into a rock that might've involved Area 51.

That was Dreamland

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Outpost22 posted:

I missed the second ep of the two parter where Mulder was stuck in a train buried in the desert with a bunch of alien bodies. How did he get out alive?

It's a three-parter

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Years ago somebody had a ~45 second video on YouTube that was a montage of Alien Bounty Hunter scenes, set to some song that I don't quite remember but I think the lyrics began with "You can be...anything you want..." (or "want to be"?), the band reminded me of Styx. Anyone familiar with the song, or this video?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

Years ago somebody had a ~45 second video on YouTube that was a montage of Alien Bounty Hunter scenes, set to some song that I don't quite remember but I think the lyrics began with "You can be...anything you want..." (or "want to be"?), the band reminded me of Styx. Anyone familiar with the song, or this video?

It wasn't this one, but similar idea:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_tG0xgaGzw