Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Um, that Ravens guy was just slightly open.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I can't even figure out who was supposed to be responsible for that coverage from Red Zone, but...I'd imagine someone should be?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Breece Hall is one of those players I wish were on any other team. When he's healthy he's really fun to watch.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Pick play went disastrously wrong for the Browns there.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Bryce you had that one, come on now.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I don't think Young actually made it there while getting completely flipped over onto his head.

I guess they gave it to him.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Normalize calling bad throws uncatchable. It's there in the rules, you can call it now and then at least.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
The Chiefs offense is the most dire 'should be kinda ok' offense...but isn't recently.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Drops.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

And not being on the same page with your receivers ever. I don't understand how it's this bad, MVS just ran into coverage there for no reason, just sit and the ball will find you.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Zwabu posted:

They just look... anemic this year and Pat looks lackadaisical, makes a lot more sloppy floater throws than in the past.

Yeah I don't think Mahomes has been having a good year (obviously by his standards), he's thrown some bad picks. But also it's like no one has any idea what the other guy is doing so often that's frustrating.

Drops too, but even though they practice together all week they seem to look like they've never been on the same field more often than I'd think makes sense.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Gonna need a few more of those out of Josh Allen for the Chiefs to have a chance it feels like.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
...Taylor again.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

fartknocker posted:

Jawaan Taylor is awful

Coulda called him on the next play too.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
What the hell happened to Herbert?

Finger on the throwing hand, that's not particularly good.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Why do the Chiefs roster CEH?

Obviously Pacheco is the man if he's healthy, but McKinnon is also way better. I think Deneric Prince is probably better or at least no worse and is cheaper too.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Anderson Koopa posted:

What happened to Herbert?

Some sort of injury to the index finger on his throwing hand. Banged it against a helmet I assume and something went wrong.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
There's no good answer here but what in the world were the Bills thinking there? That the guy was just going to house it?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
There's no way they overturn this for KC I don't think.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Psssh, the 'good' receiver fucks up for KC too.

Yeah clear fumble and recovery.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Easton Stick doing things?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

pmchem posted:

chargers play-by-play guy using a baseball fastball analogy for a hockey QB

shameful

Went with a slap pass when he should have gone with a nice little saucer pass.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Goddamn that play was about 8 different ways of bullshit.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Oh he never caught that, that one is a good challenge by Andy.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Oh wow, looked like he was juggling that all the way.

I guess if they called the Kelce thing the way they did that's consistent at least.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I paused a second on the Chiefs taking that holding call like Romo did but things seem to have worked out for them.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Would have rather not gone 3 and out there personally.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Bills remembered that they can run a bit this drive, I don't like it.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Oh man Gabe Davis running so wide open there.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Shindragon posted:

like you are near the redzone and you pass two loving times. HELL ITS NOT EVEN TWO MINUTES WARNING

The first one should have been a safe pass, you expect a WR screen to be caught. I won't blame them for that one.

The second one was greedy, by then it was too late to care about the third.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Oh god that's going to come back isn't it?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

TheBizzness posted:

Chiefs ain’t winning this game

Yeah.

Don't deserve to again, but Toney got to be suitably frustrating as hell again as a player. He's actually really fun when he doesn't gently caress up, it's just...that...yeah, that part happens way too much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

fartknocker posted:

Toney better catch the first flight out of town tonight otherwise they might find him facedown in an alley tomorrow

He kinda lost the first game of the season too, he's just a very talented and very frustrating player.

I see why he's on the team, as in I see what they see in him. I also see why I don't really want him on the team and why Giants fans have so much fun with him being on the Chiefs now.

e: this is not to blame it entirely on him, there were plenty of ways this game could have been won that didn't include the dumbest penalty to take on one of the coolest plays to wipe it out. But he has a talent for sticking out with his mistakes.