Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

Go Bucs and Rams. Give me complete chaos in the all-bad NFC South.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

wandler20 posted:

Baker is rear end today.

About that.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

fartknocker posted:

:siren::spooky::ghost:THE WITCHING HOUR:ghost::spooky::siren:

There are only two games this week, but a good Witching Hour, it is. :circlefap:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

That red flag looked like it was a 10-yard pass.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

I'm glad Jacksonville is having a good season, but they can soak up a loss here so the Browns can put some distance between themselves and Cincinnati and Pittsburgh.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

gently caress it up, Ballmur, gently caress it up. (Clap clap)

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Bills really trying to leave too much time for Patrick, huh?

I remembered watching that slopfest. A Monday night between Pittsburgh and Miami?

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Get owned, Mr. Swift.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Oh no, now you might have to play a first round game on the road! :qq: