Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Chiefs need to find a QB who can get it done in the clutch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

StupidSexyMothman posted:

friend i have bad news for you about the average football fan

the rest of them still aren't rooting for that stupid franchise

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

it took a little while to roll around, but all that fan bluster about Hill missing the Chiefs more than they'd miss him sure is funny now

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

SamuraiFoochs posted:

TBF I see what they did. They used what they got for Tyreek to shore up the D first, which seems to be working; Karlaftis and McDuffie are both really good young players. They need another offseason to really improve the offense which, while problematic in the sense that Kelce is getting kinda old, is kinda understandable. Skyy Moore didn't pan out, Rashee Rice did, it would've been borderline impossible for the Chiefs to keep firing on all cylinders after trading away Hill, and if they hadn't, their cap situation would be...oof.

the cap is fake, they just underestimated Hill's value and overestimated their competence at replacing him

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I will literally never understand capology, so I'm willing to somewhat accept this premise but my general understanding was if they'd kept Hill they'd need to fill the rest of the roster with utter detritus/dudes off the street, which can work (KINDA) in the NBA, but is a lot harder in the NFL when you have 11 guys per side of the ball

speaking of street detritus, maybe they should suit up a garbage can on wheels for Pat to throw it to