Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
Wow Saints. You gotta follow up on that regardless yeesh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
lol saints HARD shanking a chip shot

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
my god the Panthers are bad. I mean *my god*

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
lololol "well alright then"

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING GET YOUR loving rear end IN THERE!!!"

".... well alright then..."

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

I feel like a lot of receivers have been called for lining up in the neutral zone this year. And it’s like the easiest penalty to avoid!

I mean he was looking *directly at the center* lol

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Literally nobody is doing that

The crowd was chanting "refs you suck!"

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

SamuraiFoochs posted:

He was yelling at EVERYONE and I can't really say I blame him

he was even saying something about "offensive offsides" to Allen as he was walking off lol

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
I thought for sure when Mahomes and Reid saw the footage of Toney lined up they'd tuck their tails, but they're doubling down. Insisting he should have been warned and the flag not thrown. Dude was *seriously* offsides ... wth?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

Refs shouldn’t be warning anybody, they’re professionals who ostensibly know the rules of your position, that’s on them.

Exactly. Refs replied "sometimes when it's very close we'll warn them but not if they're so offsides we can't see the ball" lol