Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Go Lions

That is all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Goddamnit Fields should have been caught before he ran

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

loving TACKLE JUSTIN FIELDS YOU ASSHOLES

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

This is going to be a terrible afternoon

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

brugroffil posted:

That's a questionable unnecessary roughness, he pushed him right after his foot hit out of bounds

And they also ignored Sweat pushing Anzalone without provocation

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

Jesus christ Campbell and Lions what the gently caress

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

Only the 3rd XP miss of Patteson's career

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

Finally some goddamn sacks on Fields

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

WoodrowSkillson posted:

why was laporta being a fullback lol

Why not? Laporta continues to be awesome

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

LIONS BITCH

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

Obvious holding on Hutchinson

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

Bullshit DPI on the Lions, defender was going for the ball as well

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

Challenge is going to stand :(

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

BOOM what a hit!

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

MJeff posted:

lmao how is that not a sack or intentional grounding?

Refs hate the Lions

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

Still complete horseshit that there was no intentional grounding penalty. It was goddamn clear as day

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

Why can't the Lions EVER have just a game they can just win and put away

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

Lions need to score a TD on this drive or it's game over

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

Never hand off the ball 8 yards behind the LOS when you need ONE GODDAMN YARD

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

RumbleFish posted:

My girlfriend is ranting about the Lions and wants to leave the bar but I still have a full beer, please give me reasons for optimism that I can relay to her, thanks in advance

Two TDs with two 2-point conversions and we win

ahahahahahahahaaha yea right

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

Checking up on the late games

Whichever mod edited my thread title, you’re a very kind person