Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Codependent Poster posted:

Glad I can go to bed now and know I won't miss anything

Oh brother you do not know the Chicago Bulls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

the ability to be that far out of a play when you are in direct body contact with a man is generational. this is all time matador defense

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
I wish Lonzo never got hurt.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

Spacebump posted:

I wish Lonzo never got hurt.

same

Coby and Ayo are like a lonzo in two players. So it sorta works now but yeah.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

james harden would be ashamed of trae youngs defensive effort

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

drummond doing the noah clap lmao

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023
Hell yeah Drummond

I'm suddenly pissed I didn't go to the game even though it's late as hell

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...
fat drummond is too powerful

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

What the gently caress is "the ministry of ungentlemanly warfare." Is this a real movie. Am i being pranked

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Trae is -30 in his last game in Atlanta

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
How much did they have to pay Patrick Mahomes to gaze with langorous longing at a pair of big doughy Subway dongs on national television like that

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Algund Eenboom posted:

What the gently caress is "the ministry of ungentlemanly warfare." Is this a real movie. Am i being pranked

Good question

Eratik
Jun 23, 2004

I like your style.
Atlanta deciding they'd rather give up Coby White layups than DeMar 15 footers is starting to catch up with them

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Atlanta is somehow getting worse at handling Coby driving to the rim. If they played another quarter defenders would just stop following him into the paint

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

de curry GOAT posted:

Trae is -30 in his last game in Atlanta

hopefully we as a nation can heal and move on from the concept of "trae young"

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

why was that guy clapping like that, what the gently caress

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

coby fuckin white

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

was he trying to do the ice in veins celebration but knows even less of it than lebron

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
C.W. broke that child’s mind.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

if i were atlanta id try playing defense? idk

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

fart simpson posted:

if i were atlanta id try playing defense? idk

they arent playing defense they are playing trae young

Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations
Does this make Coby one of the current best playin players of all time?

Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:
I can't believe this Coby guy that no one has ever heard of has 37 points.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ossSWj17Jnk

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

40 burger

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

atlanta quit

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Bulls are going to beat the Heat

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
Atlanta only tonight learning what I learned years ago via fantasy hoops: you cannot rely on DeAndre Hunter in any meaningful capacity, he will find a way to stab you

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Salvor_Hardin posted:

hard to take anything from this game, the defense from atlanta is frankly shocking

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Salvor_Hardin posted:

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

if drummond ends up knocking caruso out of the next game he should be thrown out of the team plane

Algund Eenboom
May 4, 2014

He would miss the ground

Mechafunkzilla
Sep 11, 2006

If you want a vision of the future...
oh he's a jesus guy. annoying

KurdtLives
Dec 22, 2004

Ladies and She-Hulks can't resist Murdock's Big Hallway Energy

predicto posted:

it never ceases to amaze me when people claim that Boston is more racist than other American cities. We are all racist as gently caress, and Boston is nothing special in that regard.

FWIW this is almost exactly what Cedric Maxwell says about Boston.

stuker
Jul 9, 2003

predicto posted:

it never ceases to amaze me when people claim that Boston is more racist than other American cities. We are all racist as gently caress, and Boston is nothing special in that regard.

tell me how familiar you are with boston without saying how many times you've visited

also "heat culture" 100% sucks but not nearly as much as still being mad about the heat/dame stuff

\/ that's a big yup

stuker fucked around with this message at 06:23 on Apr 18, 2024

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

predicto posted:

https://www.wbur.org/radioboston/2023/04/28/celtics-bill-russell-adam-jones-weei

quote:

Manza Young: "The event that I keep going back to is in 2017 when Adam Jones, who was then playing for the Baltimore Orioles, told reporters after a game at Fenway Park that he had been called the N-word multiple times and had peanuts thrown at him. Any Black person heard him say that and said, 'Yep.' But at the time there was only one total Black person on the Boston sports radio stations — it was Michael Holley. And he told me recently this event ended up being the beginning of the end for him at WEEI.

gently caress Boston.

Like yeah there are racists everywhere, but you can miss me with trying to minimize Boston's long long long long loving history of that poo poo.

snyprmag
Oct 9, 2005

Also stuff like this and other 'guess who they're of a fan of' tweets:
https://x.com/jaycaspiankang/status/1653215426065887233?s=46&t=0x_opuk5bo0lymk_1YRzgQ

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

im a celtics fan despite growing up in new england in the 90s. the celtics were terrible back then

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

they had me hoping dino radja was gonna tear through the league lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

fart simpson posted:

they had me hoping dino radja was gonna tear through the league lol

there's still time