Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
boston invented racism and I'm loving mad about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

temple posted:

boston invented racism and I'm loving mad about it

The Boston Tea party was the first mass "Redface" incident in American History. Been downhill ever since

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Algund Eenboom posted:

What the gently caress is "the ministry of ungentlemanly warfare." Is this a real movie. Am i being pranked

it was an actual nickname for the special operations executive, one of the British sabotage and espionage agencies in WW2

Ferdinand the Bull
Jul 30, 2006

Very embarrassing loss last night, bad out here for a hawks fan

Ferdinand the Bull fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Apr 18, 2024

predicto
Jul 22, 2004

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON

Dexo posted:

https://www.wbur.org/radioboston/2023/04/28/celtics-bill-russell-adam-jones-weei

gently caress Boston.

Like yeah there are racists everywhere, but you can miss me with trying to minimize Boston's long long long long loving history of that poo poo.

I was not aware of this incident, and I know there have been others, and maybe I'm wrong.

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

I Believe in the Tyler Herro Jaime Jaquez Jr Miami Heat

temple
Jul 29, 2006

Derrick White shaved his head, Coby White has a fro. Did the energy transfer? Chicago, you have the power.

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.

Aye Doc posted:

I Believe in the Tyler Herro Jaime Jaquez Jr Miami Heat

Since Jimmy is injured I’m not sure if I even want the Heat to win this, maybe let the Bulls crowd get a few playoff games en route to a sweep, they seem like they would enjoy it more.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Bulls get your poo poo together we don’t need Celtics-Heat again I will poo poo

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023
Bulls where is the defense

temple
Jul 29, 2006

here we go again

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Imagine putting faith in the Bulls

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

pretty quick collapse, they can turn this around

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

this is ugly

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

How can you let a team go on a 19-0 run

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Chicago making the right choice to stay in Miami for the week while the heat have to go to Boston

slave to my cravings
Mar 1, 2007

Got my mind on doritos and doritos on my mind.
Shitcago Bulls

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

https://twitter.com/HeatvsHaters/status/1781439560452358363

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ah1vs2FfeuM

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Jimmy butler is not walking through that door
Terry rozier is not walking through that door
Duncan Robinson is not walking through that door

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

start the next game

temple
Jul 29, 2006

just put this song on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDLvbnoGA6M

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

nachos posted:

Jimmy butler is not walking through that door
Terry rozier is not walking through that door
Duncan Robinson is not walking through that door

jaime jaquez kicked in the fuggen door

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

The Chicago Fools

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
I'm sorry Dexo

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

Shitcago indeed

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Tyler Herro already has 2 free throw attempts and it’s not even the end of the first, it’s on baby

Aye Doc
Jul 19, 2007

dalen terry couldnt even wrestle the ball away from tyler herro, got no dawg in him

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023
Stop shooting 3s

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

No, you're dark-side intergalactic encyclopedia salesmen. Unfortunately, the home office hasn't been quite upfront with you.

Aye Doc posted:

jaime jaquez kicked in the fuggen door

I do kinda like the idea of Jaquez getting playoff experience even if it is en route to a sweep L and at the cost of the poor Chicago fans not getting playoff games.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Heat better without Jimmy, gonna sweep Celtics.

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat
Bold? Sure. Controversial? Maybe...but when it comes to the the Heat's innovative "just be a little better than the Hawks were the other night" mindset, it's easy to see why they've got the Bulls on their heels

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

Lasagna Pilot posted:

I do kinda like the idea of Jaquez getting playoff experience even if it is en route to a sweep L and at the cost of the poor Chicago fans not getting playoff games.

I don't think you understand Chicago bulls fans.

Most Bulls fans don't want them to win because making the playoffs and getting those two home games will be used in the press conference by the front office as an impressive and important thing that will allow them to keep doing jack poo poo to improve the team after trying the same loving thing over and over again and failing.

Ratios and Tendency
Apr 23, 2010

:swoon: MURALI :swoon:

Why is the crowd so crap?

Lasagna Pilot
Feb 6, 2009

Dexo posted:

I don't think you understand Chicago bulls fans.

Most Bulls fans don't want them to win because making the playoffs and getting those two home games will be used in the press conference by the front office as an impressive and important thing that will allow them to keep doing jack poo poo to improve the team after trying the same loving thing over and over again and failing.

Oh well in that case I am less conflicted

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Ratios and Tendency posted:

Why is the crowd so crap?

There is a nightclub under the floor which is better then watching the bulls.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Nobody ever said Playoff Jimmy had to actually play in the game to have the effect.

Art Core...velay
Jun 16, 2013
the organizing principle of the chicago bulls is to be loving pointless

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
If any team can cough up a 20 point lead it’s the heat

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
I don't like looking at Jaquez. He's like a vaguely ethnic Adam Driver circa Girls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Need DeRozan to maximize foul merchant mode