Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Pels fouled out KAT and Gobert has 5.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
Da Bulls

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ossSWj17Jnk

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Kibner posted:

Pels fouled out KAT and Gobert has 5.

Can't even fault the refs, they just played sloppy.

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

Scoot has 14 points in the first half which is by far his best scoring game so far.

He has so much to improve, but the patches where it clicks is really exciting.

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
Holy poo poo Kings just went OFF

snyprmag
Oct 9, 2005

Even the kings empty possessions have been highlights

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

Simons is pretty good. This Blazer / Clipper game is on pace for like 140 points each despite both teams having above average defense. Blazers are missing Grant, Ayton, and Brogdon which doesn’t help.

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
kings franchise record for threes. light.

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

If Sharpe keeps playing like the last couple of games he has a case to be an all star. As a bonus, I’m sure TNT and the NBA will force him to do the dunk contest to make it interesting.

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice
Trey Lyles is the glue guy, as we all predicted

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Mean Baby posted:

Scoot has 14 points in the first half which is by far his best scoring game so far.

He has so much to improve, but the patches where it clicks is really exciting.

Probably his best game yet.

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Blazers suck but are fun to watch.

Mean Baby
May 28, 2005

Ghetto SuperCzar posted:

Blazers suck but are fun to watch.

They suck but are generally competitive. Plus, Shaedon does something every night which I’ve never seen before.

It would be nice if we could have a game where our top two ball handlers and our top two front court players were playing. Simons / Sharpe is a really good backcourt already.

Charlz Guybon
Nov 16, 2010
I can't remember when the league last had three teams this wretched at the bottom of the standings. If you dissolved the Spurs, Wizards and Pistons and tried to create one team from their rosters, would it even be .500?

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

cant post in the gdt that has Lebron James as the first post, forums bugged. lebron james

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

scam reddish has luka scared

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

celtics are ice cold

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

jaxson hayes and austin reaves checking in at the same time. this is harrowing

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

celtics not named jaylen brown are currently 0/8 on mostly wide open shots

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Sure is great that the basketball team I follow hasn't had a game with its regular broadcasters at a time suitable for the people living in the city to watch for two weeks now.

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

good

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

that good was about the celtics but i guess also get hosed rick live on a real coast idiot

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

oh my god this lineup. hayes reddish rui reaves dlo. this lineup is an insult to ball

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

the lineup is even worse now. its hayes prince rui christie reaves. this is a unit designed to lose every single minute its on the court.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Cool now there's an advertisement requirement to even look at the loving game details page, if I don't disable the ad blocker I can't use the product I pay for. Really hate this entire loving planet and the NBA.

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Payton Prichard hits the first 3 of the game, hooray

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

lebron james

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

celtics somehow within 4 points despite shooting like me out there

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Timmy :(

Squinky v2.0
Nov 16, 2006

Behind you! A three headed monkey!

College Slice
Celtics with great active hands in the second quarter, bunch of steals, strips, tips

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
Could the Mavs just make it a quarter without someone bending over or sprawled on the ground in severe pain

Ghost Dog
Aug 17, 2016

lukas been flopping like crazy dang

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

i wants to have sex with derrick white

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Derrick mfing White

temple
Jul 29, 2006

I have actual skeletons in my closet
Tatum in his zone, at the ft line

Salvor_Hardin
Sep 13, 2005

I want to go protest.
Nap Ghost
Ugh Jaylen wasted a highlight dime by Tatum

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Salvor_Hardin posted:

Ugh Jaylen wasted a highlight dime by Tatum

and he landed wrong and tweaked his ankle! bad!

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Lmao he wasn’t hanging on the rim

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dutchy
Jul 8, 2010
The refs will not stop giving the Mavs hanging on the rim technicals until one of them dies trying to avoid it