Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
gently caress the Cowboys or...
Boil 'em
Bake 'em
mash 'em
stick 'em in a stew
View Results

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

this amaretto black cherry ice cream i got from braums loving rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Elephanthead posted:

Am I too late? gently caress the Cowboys!

It's never too late for a gently caress the cowboys.

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Glad Mike is OK.

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007

Won’t be able to post much tonight

Gocowbs

poo poo Micah is sick

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.

Crescent Wrench posted:

Fly Eagles fly!

...and...

gently caress the Cowboys!

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost

fartknocker posted:

gently caress the Cowboys

Waiting for my wife to see the rest of the "Bryce Harper does the Hogan heel turn" promo

Chillmatic
Jul 25, 2003

always seeking to survive and flourish

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer
HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Lol Micah playing with covid

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Rak Throwcott to start us off

RoastBeef
Jul 11, 2008

"flu like symptoms"

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.
Micah got not-Covid don't say he has Covid because Covid is over and it never happened

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Fat Mike's appendix burst out of him like the alien from Alien and flipped everyone off and said in a tiny cute squeaky voice "gently caress the Cowboys" and then slithered off into Jerryworld where it's been growing and mutating and will soon kill Jerry Jones.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

RoastBeef posted:

"flu like symptoms"

that used to just mean hungover or VD, now :iiam:

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
YEP, HERE WE GOOOOO.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal

Quiet Feet posted:

Fat Mike's appendix burst out of him like the alien from Alien and flipped everyone off and said in a tiny cute squeaky voice "gently caress the Cowboys" and then slithered off into Jerryworld where it's been growing and mutating and will soon kill Jerry Jones.

No It busted out and screamed we better punt and then wasted a timeout

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Cowboys wearing the lovely throwbacks. They've already lost

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Love those lob passes over DL's hands.

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
gently caress yeah Turpin

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Quiet Feet posted:

A Quado reference was right there, this is what comes from loving the Cowboys :(

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Welp

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

the eagles stink

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
i hate now i can hear that HERE WE GOOOOO

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Eagles you ain't gonna win like this.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

i think my cat broke

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

It’s Turpin Time

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe
Obligatory
https://x.com/davebrancosucks/status/1033883985330556928?s=20

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Eagles may want to finish tackles.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

i put it on a minute ago and will turn it off once dallas scores

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
everytime Dak says "here we go", Jerry Jones gets aroused and kills a kitten

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Sub-optimal

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer

bean mom posted:

i think my cat broke

cat.exe is working as intended, won't fix.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

fartknocker posted:

everytime Dak says "here we go", Jerry Jones gets aroused and kills a kitten

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Eagles may want to at least put up a fight in short yardge situations.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
I'm here to watch this garbage.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Muting Cris

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Eagles statistically have the worst 3rd down defense in the league fyi

Failson
Sep 2, 2018
Fun Shoe

bean mom posted:

i think my cat broke

Good kitty.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

the eagles loving suck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Booo :ghost: