Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

El Palo Mota posted:

I saw Will at a grocery store yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psycho Society
Oct 21, 2010
should i have heard of this dweeb?

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007
who?

goth smoking cloves
Feb 28, 2011

A lovely beetlejuice that shows up anytime someone says the economy is bad 3 times

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
I can't afford my groceries and it feels like rent takes more and more of my income each year and why is childcare so expensive?

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Psycho Society posted:

should i have heard of this dweeb?

yes

will stancil

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lobster shirt posted:

will stancil

sure is

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
that stancil is so hot right now

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

tenderjerk posted:

that stancil is so hot right now

do NOT gently caress will stancil

speng31b
May 8, 2010

tokin opposition posted:

kirbeh....

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Who the gently caress is will stencil?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
The S in CSPAM stands for Stancil

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Concentrated Stancil Pals and Mates

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
who knew stancil had this much pull

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

u mess w/ the Stancil u get the Fans...l

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

https://twitter.com/whstancil/status/1734337607939784751

:negative:

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

coward

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

lol this loser

https://twitter.com/FrenchQuaker/status/1734368544295461256

will stancil
Dec 12, 2023

tokin opposition posted:

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

tokin opposition posted:

I can't afford my groceries and it feels like rent takes more and more of my income each year and why is childcare so expensive?

Will can jimmy it!

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Lmao the fark kid that's incredibly lame

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Goatstein, SpiderHyphenMan, the polling plane, and Will Stancil all getting together for a reunion

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

pillowpants ran the obamarama donation spreadsheets in 2008, he's a good stancil candidate

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Fark always came across as more right wing than SA but like, joe lieberman right wing

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Will was HidingFromGoro, he did time, that's why he's so salty

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Big fan of inflation here, was hoping to share some juicy notes with the master himself. When is he coming?

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Someone ask Will if he hates dogs and loves going to strip clubs

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

PoontifexMacksimus posted:

Big fan of inflation here, was hoping to share some juicy notes with the master himself. When is he coming?

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

:swoon:

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

i want to believe

Yeowch!!! My Balls!!!
May 31, 2006

i say swears online posted:

pillowpants ran the obamarama donation spreadsheets in 2008, he's a good stancil candidate

i choose to believe this on the grounds it would be funny

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
xephero

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

if you're basing suspects on who was an obama fan in 2008 you can rule out me and maybe 1 or 2 other goons, lol.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

He was permabanned

Willa Rogers
Mar 11, 2005

as of like a decade ago there were s/w tools with which you could compare people's writing to see the odds of whether they were the same person, and I imagine now it's even easier somehow with AI.

:siren: NOT THAT I'M SUGGESTING ANYONE DOES THAT :siren:

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

tokin opposition posted:

none of that is inflation though

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

hope you feel better now that you know it is not inflation

Sushi X
Jan 13, 2001

My Costco receipt was $700. I looked at it and was like nbd.

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

will stancil
Dec 12, 2023