Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
Soiled Meat
Like this dude foreal is a dingus and I have to see his stupid tweets being posted by some other dingus all the god damned time. poo poo! I'm not even from the LF era, I don't have to be to get irked by his stupid pfp and bad takes. But all his tweets are just "well ackshually things are good and you should die" and they get posted in the Econ thread and I'm fuckin tired of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

yeah he sucks

i still welcome his followers

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

yeah he sucks

i still welcome his followers

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 19 hours!
he's the last remaining 2016-era twitter facts knower lib guy. there were a million guys exactly like him, but unfortunately he's too stupid to get a job at some dccc outfit and is too narcissistic and attention addicted to get off twitter so he just floats around forever collecting all the likes and retweets by the cohort of libs that think they're smarter than the @CoffeeMom4Bidens. my prediction is he keeps going until chapo trap house makes fun of him in an ep again and he self immolates in the leadup to the election

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
im from the lf era and there were several sloppy turds with a humiliation fetish there, almost impossible to pick out which one he was

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

Go play some Path of Exile, kirbeh

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
Soiled Meat

Lib and let die posted:

Go play some Path of Exile, kirbeh

Yeah, I took all my floor Chaos Orbs from Act 6 and got some twink-lite gear from gstash so like I can play all the way to A10 Kitava without picking up another item. I'll get back in after I adjust my filterblade and readd my stupid sound effects. Right now I got a pokemon chime going for even Transmute orbs so my computer is going off like a pachinko machine

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

KirbyKhan posted:

Yeah, I took all my floor Chaos Orbs from Act 6 and got some twink-lite gear from gstash so like I can play all the way to A10 Kitava without picking up another item. I'll get back in after I adjust my filterblade and readd my stupid sound effects. Right now I got a pokemon chime going for even Transmute orbs so my computer is going off like a pachinko machine

I'm gonna finally get a chance to play for a bit today, decided to start RF which I've never done before. Should be fun. I need to get into the goon guild at some point.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
Soiled Meat
Brother... I'm sorry but your build got nerfed. Phox got the remedy, but it isn't Jugg anymore.

Here's a link to the official Path of Exile Goon guild tho, that should help you out. The gstash got sorted so you can just always pick out gear instead of picking up items off the floor. Stay Sane Exile~

https://discord.gg/tvG8g8YW (7 day link)

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Kirby, there's some Kirby mod of Pokemon out there you could probably check out instead of giving this loser who's going to be in the "Where Are They Now" category in about three years when Trump either wins and makes losers like him irrelevant or Biden gets reelected and dies during a State of the Union address and makes losers like him irrelevant.

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

I'm going with Phox's Inquisitor build for RF, unless I got an old guide somehow but I'm not even through A1 yet so a restart isn't really a big deal :cheers:

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
I think what makes Will really irritating is that he's stupid so, like a lot of D&D posters, instead of making a counterargument that you have to actually think about and engage in and feel like a real debate, he just doubles down on the stupidest point imaginable even if it invalidates his thesis, like, "The 2019 economy was good too, actually. But we still shouldn't poo-poo the 2023 economy which is also good."

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i hosed him first

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

guess we found him

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

got me 50 ounces out a bird in this bitch

Al! posted:

guess we found him

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
Soiled Meat

Al! posted:

guess we found him

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer
econ thread is full of rich bitches for who saying 'actually things are great' is a sport

that ain't gonna change until the revolution where we kill and eat them

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...
Won't Stancil

speng31b
May 8, 2010

kirbykhan wants to have sex with will stancil

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

Regarde Aduck posted:

econ thread is full of rich bitches for who saying 'actually things are great' is a sport

that ain't gonna change until the revolution where we kill and eat them

all the economics talk happens in the war threads, doomsday econ is about what costco hot dogs cost.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
is this viral marketing for a jeweler who is that

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
if someone tells you they're suffering and you tell them they're not you should be hit in the balls with a yardstick and that's just the way it goes

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
congrats op you dont have twitterbrain

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

speng31b posted:

yep

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

speng31b posted:

big deal we all do

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i got hosed in the rear end by will stancil but i didnt hate him, i said thank you for your service

post COVID
Mar 5, 2007

free college, free healthcare, free Shmurda

kirbykhan's sexually aggressive PMs drove this guy off SA and onto Twitter

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.

KirbyKhan posted:

Like this dude foreal is a dingus and I have to see his stupid tweets being posted by some other dingus all the god damned time. poo poo! I'm not even from the LF era, I don't have to be to get irked by his stupid pfp and bad takes. But all his tweets are just "well ackshually things are good and you should die" and they get posted in the Econ thread and I'm fuckin tired of it.

he can do better

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
I tried making a clever firestorm build based on using tinctures on a sword and GGG made it so you can't use tinctures with spells. But they don't say that ANYWHERE in the game! Give me a break! They have 3 paragraphs in game about tinctures and it never says "with attacks" anywhere. Now I have lovely build that's stuck in white maps trying to respec my affliction tree.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 19 hours!
will stancils huge dick and balls

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
Will Stencil sucks gently caress him

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Salt Fish posted: