Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
what do u think they put in em

Areola Grande fucked around with this message at 07:25 on Dec 12, 2023

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
squares of carpet samples

Areola Grande

Buttchocks posted:

helpful tax forms

Finger Prince

Some Xanax and a white noise generator

Finger Prince

The day off

Finger Prince

Another burger

Finger Prince

A McDonald's branded beer koozie

Areola Grande

McSpliff™

Zoya

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

MSG

thank you snuff melange for the beautiful winter siggy~!

Khanstant
just crusts from bread

Scuba Trooper

fiscal responsibility

RavenousScoot

pre-ruptured smelling salts

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
Scuba Trooper

the drive to wake up just one more time

RavenousScoot

a pet mouse

Previous:

code:
RavenousScoot

a adult coloring placemat that if you do the puzzle right you color a qr code that leads to an ARG ending in the capture of the hamburglar

Previous:

code:
Buttchocks

A birthday card from a grandchild. Not necessarily your grandchild, but still.

Areola Grande

Scuba Trooper posted:

the drive to wake up just one more time

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
safety goggles and a hard hat

Finger Prince

A vibrating cock ring and male enhancement pills.

Finger Prince

Buttplug

Finger Prince

A couple of advil.

Zoya

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

hamgborgre

thank you snuff melange for the beautiful winter siggy~!

Areola Grande

goatse action figure w/ kung fu grip

Buttchocks

a gift card for an actual restaurant

Areola Grande

Buttchocks posted:

a gift card for an actual restaurant

lol

Finger Prince

Gaviscon.

Scuba Trooper

Areola Grande posted:

lol

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
One of those tiny booze bottles, except that every 50th one is Malort

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
A really good f'in pen, like classy, good weight, writes reliably without smudging.

And when you use it in front of someone, and they give a smirk and go "Really? A McPen?"

You be all "It's a drat good pen. Here, check it out. Gotta give it back though."

And then they use it and now they stop for a happy meal on the way home

Abugadu

a blood glucose monitor

Areola Grande

Abugadu posted:

a blood glucose monitor

lol

Abugadu

a small purple pill taped to a CD case with a picture of Grimace on the front and on the back it's a lined piece of notebook paper that just says Gri-mixx Tape in scrawled handwriting

Areola Grande

Abugadu posted:

a small purple pill taped to a CD case with a picture of Grimace on the front and on the back it's a lined piece of notebook paper that just says Gri-mixx Tape in scrawled handwriting

I miss those :smithfrog:

Areola Grande

miniature Wolf Blitzer themed beanie baby

Finger Prince

1/1000 share of McDonald's corporation common stock.

peanut

Inspo for the McNugget in You

The Kerwin Frost Box is a meal with your faves, featuring a limited-edition McNugget Buddy collectible designed by artist Kerwin Frost. A lifelong McDonald’s fan with a special love for the Buddies, Frost has crafted a unique story and outfit for each character. The meal comes with your choice of Big Mac® or 10 piece McNuggets®, medium Fries, a medium drink, plus a McNugget Buddy you can remix and style your own way.* Can you collect them all?

*At participating McDonald's for a limited time. While supplies last.
Get the Box
Meet Kerwin Frost

Kerwin Frost is an artist from Harlem, most well known for his work within fashion and music. He is a creative director, a DJ, street style icon and host of his own interview series. As a lifelong fan of McDonald’s and the McNugget Buddies, Kerwin is proud to team up and bring “The Kerwin Frost Box” to life. His Frost Way collectible designs marry a vivid fashion style with a respect for the enduring iconography of the McDonald's brand.
Collect Them All
App Exclusive: Remix a McNugget Buddy

When you buy The Kerwin Frost Box in the app, you'll get access to the Frost Way Fits mini-game—mix things up and style your own outfit from all the pieces designed by Kerwin. Then, collect even more Buddies to make your fit for real.
Play After You Order
Every-Buddy Has a Story

Each Frost Way character comes with a unique set of accessories. The real magic is that you can swap pieces with friends to curate a truly original outfit.
Order to Unlock
A McNugget Buddy with McDonald’s top hat, magic purple robe and blue Fry Guy Slippers. On his cheek there is a #2 pencil tattoo
Kerwin Frost

#1 McNugget Buddy Hype Man
Voted mayor of Frost Way by unanimous decision, he always supports his Buddies. Perfection isn’t his style, as he recognizes he isn’t perfect himself. Instead, he encourages and champions originality.
A McNugget Buddy with golden tiara and magic wand. In her front pouch is a Cactus Buddy collectible from McDonald’s
Waffutu

The Princess of Positivity
She makes dreams come true with her wand. Everywhere she goes in Frost Way, positivity follows. She admires the little things, like flowers—giving her a charm that everyone adores.
A McNugget Buddy with buildings up to his chest and arms made of subways. On his head is a McDonald’s baseball cap.
Uptown Moe

The Local’s Local of Frost Way
As the town’s mascot, he wears the city on his sleeve. Direct and naturally funny, he has a supportive nature that brings all of the Buddies together, especially for special occasions.
A McNugget Buddy with an afro, she sports a red McDonald’s cape over a cardigan sweater with big round glasses on her face.
Don Bernice

Wise & Witty Stylist
As a wise and experienced fashion designer, she creates all of the outfits for the Buddies of Frost Way. She is steps ahead, providing wisdom and guidance to all of the Buddies as they express themselves in their own way.
A McNugget Buddy wearing a futuristic ice visor. His ice cold shirt translucently reveals his nugget body
Brrrick

Self-Proclaimed “Cool” Guy
As the most adventurous Buddy of Frost Way, he's cool, confident and energetic. He can be a bit devious to get the attention of others, but everything he does is with good intentions. Deep down he really just wants to be accepted.
A McNugget Buddy with fluffy yellow earmuffs and a proper red school uniform. She keeps her hands in her pockets.
Darla

Lead Singer of The Frostettos
She moved to Frost Way to become a superstar. As employee of the month at her local McDonald’s, she’s already known around town. Now the stage is set to overcome self-doubt and bring down the house at her big debut.

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Buttchocks posted:

I could use some sample strips of siding to view while I eat a big mac and double order of nuggets. Really go over the various shades of tan while sipping my large bourbon and coke.

Areola Grande posted:

:lmao:

Areola Grande

I wonder if they have a breakfast one too :hmmyes:

Finger Prince

Areola Grande posted:

I wonder if they have a breakfast one too :hmmyes:

Finding a McDonald's that sells breakfast after 10:30am or whatever is the happy meal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buttchocks

The box should have wood paneling