Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

I think I figured it out around the brothel scene. They don't hide it very well and I like that they got that reveal out of the way early instead of dragging it out until episode 5 or whatever.

Edit: I can absolutely see Ringo having made oars that can fit on his nubs. I love all the tools he made in the show to help him function.

I can also see Ringo going to London and being able to fulfill his dream to be the best ramen cook. I wpuld be sad to see him stay in London at the end but would love if it was because he opened his own Ramen place that becomes super popular.

limp_cheese fucked around with this message at 22:20 on Dec 13, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

oh god oh gently caress posted:

In my own experience you'd also be surprised at what people might gloss over as long as your chosen gender presentation is strong enough for people to slot you in that category. I would think I was super obvious and didn't pass at all because of this or that feature but a lot of people just fail to notice those things, especially if you're in an area where trans people aren't that common

Not even gender things, people are just really bad at noticing things that are different in others. My right eye is gone and I eventually had a fake one made that has a rainbow iris. I'll be taking to someone and make a joke about having a rainbow eye, and it will surprise them to learn that, even though they have been looking into my eyes the entire time we have been conversing.

Same with my facial scars that take up my entire right cheek.

So yeah, I can totally buy no one thinking twice about Mizu because why would they? They're not Mizu so who cares.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Das Boo posted:

I hope it's okay to say this is cool as hell.

If it wasn't cool I wouldn't have gotten it made! The weirdest thing I will ever say is I am very particular when it comes to my eye fashion.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

cant cook creole bream posted:

Sorry to derail it further, but how does it look? Are there vertical stripes or a gradual change? Also does it go from up to down or from inside to outside?
Sounds cool either way.

It looks like this.

Warbird posted:

Get you a programmable LED in that bad boy and get real stupid OP.

I genuinely wish I could get one with an iris that changed color every 10 mins or whatever. I just don't have rhe engineering know how.

Anyway, that's peobably enough with the derail. If anyone has more questions PM me.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Madurai posted:

If she loses her concept of self-as-monster, will she still have anime sword superpowers?

It'll be like the Scott Pilgrim movie where learning that about herself gives her even more superpowers.