Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

America's Favorite Dumbass

I’d have to go read up on the timelines on the matter but there is a decent chance our favorite murder lady rolls up in London to find some mixed folk like herself and no one much giving a poo poo. The East India Company had been doing their thing for half a century when our story starts. Hell, the Silk Road had been rolling right along for a goddamn millennium and a half by the time our story takes place.

It would be endlessly amusing to have Mizu meet her Indian/Chinese/African/[Most anything works here, the Brits goddamned loved what they did] counterpart with blue eyes and get told “bitch you ain’t poo poo” in some phrasing or the other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Get you a programmable LED in that bad boy and get real stupid OP.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

That would be sick as hell

Warbird
May 23, 2012

It vaguely irks me that we never learn why/how she forges the sword in the first place. It doesn't matter but they make a whole things about how sworddad can't do it and whoops murderlass did it offscreen without him noticing. I wonder if they had to cut something.

Warbird
May 23, 2012

Strangely enough the showrunners confirmed it will be a cover of Weird Al's Polkarama sung by the man himself in perfect Japanese. It's a hell of a called shot but I can respect it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warbird
May 23, 2012

What if the second season is “Around the world to murder in 80 120 300 days”