Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

nine-gear crow posted:

Heiji Shindo (Randal Park, Fresh Off The Boat, The Interview)
A scheming nobleman in the Shogun's court. He seeks to overthrow the Shogun and claim control of Japan for himself, and to do so he has aligned himself with the foreigner Abijah Fowler, who has promised him a vast cache of weapons and men to complete his goal.

Randal Park did a phenomenal job with the voice for Shindo.

You could hate that man purely for the sound of his voice, alone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

Data Graham posted:

The first episode has a certain itchy quality to it where Mizu being a woman hasn’t been revealed yet

A secret up there with Tripitaka being a woman on the old Monkey Magic TV series.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

limp_cheese posted:

It looks like this.

I genuinely wish I could get one with an iris that changed color every 10 mins or whatever. I just don't have rhe engineering know how.

Anyway, that's peobably enough with the derail. If anyone has more questions PM me.

No questions, but that's cool as poo poo.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

Bread Liar

Ishamael posted:

And heading for England

Which is one hell of a journey from Japan. Really, there's no easy route for a young woman pretending to be a man with a man in a cage who wants to kill her father to even get there.

Will she go across the Pacific and the Americas to cross the Atlantic to land in England?

Or will she cross the Sea of Japan and then trek 12,000km across a dozen countries?

Or will she go around the Cape of Good Hope, which avoids dragging half a tonne of mad Irishman in a cage across land, but is almost 27,000km.