Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
why does Celsius sound like a cold drink and Fahrenheit sound like a hot drink

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

They hated Futanari because His posts were shit.
Had a low sodium club soda with my McDonalds Double Big Mac and Fries

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
Coke Gay

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Al! posted:

Coke Gay

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

apple juice

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

had one this morning :cheers:

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
Going for a mt dew bcuz I'm too gamer

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

The dialectical struggle of history has always, essentially, been a question of how to apply justice to matter. Take away matter and what remains is justice.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fb-58KobeFU

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

crackin one open

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

:cheers:

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

You already know whats up :D

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
lunchtime

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Its the perfect time

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

crackin open another can

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Yep, Im thinking its time for a Diet Coke.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
Just had a normal coke.

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
I call diet coke 2 liters "mixer" so my wife understands when we are out of bottles vs when to get a case of cans for drinking like a normal person

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Not enough people respect carbonation with the 2L

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Ohtori Akio posted:

Just had a normal coke.

Agp

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags
there was a great sale on diet coke and i'm fully stocked up. also i'm identifying as an hsts for the purposes of the diet coke thread

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Nice Diet Coke youa re drinking there. Would be a shame if someone called it... Diet Cock :hehe:

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Coca-Cola Light > Diet Coke

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

mawarannahr posted:

Coca-Cola Light > Diet Coke

Are these not the exact same thing, just Light is marketed to places where "diet" just means "things you eat"

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Dokapon Findom posted:

Are these not the exact same thing, just Light is marketed to places where "diet" just means "things you eat"
no

quote:

CARBONATED WATER, CARAMEL COLOR, ASPARTAME, PHOSPHORIC ACID, POTASSIUM BENZOATE (TO PROTECT TASTE), NATURAL FLAVORS, CITRIC ACID, CAFFEINE.

Caffeine Content: 46mg / 12 fl oz

quote:

Su, karbondioksit, renklendirici ( karamel ) , asitliği dzenleyiciler ( fosforik asit, sitrik asit ) doğal aroma vericiler , tatlandırıcılar ( aspartam , asesulfam K ) koruyucu (sodyum benzoat ), kafein ( max 0,150 g/l ) (54mg/ 12 oz)

diff: possibly higher citric acid content, addition of ace-K instead of aspartame alone, slightly higher caffeine content. it definitely tastes different. i can drink a couple cans back to back of light but I can't even finish a Diet Coke most of the time.

e: natural flavors also at a different position. maybe same in absolute terms because the sweeteners are grouped together.

mawarannahr has issued a correction as of 02:43 on Dec 17, 2023

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

I loving love tatlandırıcılar

Dokapon Findom
Dec 5, 2022

Acesulfame-K is an even more garbage tier sweetener than aspartame... but the truth is they are all trash. Real sugar is the only way to go

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
reducing sugar is failaids. just move more and drink less coke

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Dokapon Findom posted:

Real sugar is the only way to go
artificially sweetened is its own category. different drink for different situations.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Living vicariously through all you pop enjoyers

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Im actually incredibly fit and sexy

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
im not a dog so i can eat sugar alcohols

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

Hon

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
poppers calls it a clitty + posts about being on the rag when she gets bummed out

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

shut the gently caress up..................

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Ohtori Akio posted:

shut the gently caress up..................

I didnt say anything

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

Dokapon Findom posted:

Acesulfame-K is an even more garbage tier sweetener than aspartame... but the truth is they are all trash. Real sugar is the only way to go

regular coke is too sweet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokin opposition
Apr 8, 2021

It's not sweet enough